Parfums De Coeur Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by Ashley C.Parfums De Coeur Body Fantasies Signature Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by Keira H.

BY PARFUMS DE COEUR

Body Fantasies Signature by Parfums De Coeur for Women. Pink Sweet Pea Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray 8.0 Oz / 236 Ml. see more...

Mona M.
This is my second favorite body mist ever!! smells are gorgeous and last for a long time! very affordable with cute packaging and also very diverse in scents. this scent is both floral and sweet but very refreshing
Angela L.
Mount Airy, NC
I've been a fan of Body Fantasies fragrances for a few years and I've gotta say, this one may be my absolute favorite. The scent is pleasing but not overbearing or too strong, and it lingers on my skin for hours which I love. I've bought 4 or 5 bottles of it over the last year or so because I use it nearly every day.
tammy H.
morrilton
My favorite smell is sweet pea I buy the lotion and the fragrance. I can't 2ait after my shower to use this body spray not over powering a spring scent I love love love
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
It's not bath and body Works but it is very close to it. It has a really nice smell, and it lasts on you and leave u smelling really nice. It's my first time ever buying it but I will for surely buy it again when I run out. Instead of always having to go far away to a mall to get bath and body Works, I can just go to a near by store that has this and it's more affordable.
ariah m.
This is the best smell ever! i wear this for every occasion .. literally. i actually got this as an gift so i can't muchly express where it came from, but I'm sure bath and body works carries it. it smells so good i literally used it up and is beggingg for more. this scent is absolutely perfect!! highly recommended.
lucenda o.
This mist has such a vibrant and sweet smell and is great for those early mornings to wake you up. One of those scents you can't get enough of smelling. I found mines at places like cvs, kmart, and walmart and i can't stress how much i also love the mini travel sized bottles of this product! They are very convenient. I have loved mostly all of the body fragrance scents i have purchased and this one has to be one of my favorites.
Melissa C.
Omaha, NE
Definitely one of my favorite perfumes! Got it at Walgreens, not a bad price either. It has a nice fruity mellow fragrance. I first found this at family dollar and it was the tiny one and when I found the bigger size I was so happy!
Monica B.
Wichita, KS
Love this scent. It last all day. Isn't overwhelming. The bottle is a great size so it last a long time. The price isn't bad for a perfume that smells this good.
Ashley M.
I use the cotton candy fragrance several times a week. These were only available in travel sizes but I recently discovered that they make bigger 8oz bottles now. I have loved this spray for years
Amanda C.
I love this body spray. It smells great and lasts for a few hours. I use this almost every day. Plus the price isn't that bad.