BY FRESH

Parfums de Coeur fragrances and body sprays are created with the care and quality ingredients as designer products but at a fraction of the cost. This scent is very lively and full of personality. Sparkling clean and fresh fruits that is tamed by a... see more...

Lexy S.
My little brother got a gift pack of these colognes when he was younger and I remember all the girls flocking to him! The smells were very interesting but in a good way!
Stephanie W.
Orlando, FL
Love this scent and so does my boyfriend I got him a set and he has used it all about time for some new ones would reccomend this product
Jessica R.
Fort Wayne
My boyfriend uses this and I cant quit smelling him when I hug him love the smell of all the bod colognes and its lasts all day
member-7bae6
Smells So good on my boyfriend had to buy a bottle myself to spray on my stuff i just want to smell him everywhere i go!!!!
claudia a.
Los Angeles, CA
I get these for my boys they loved them but it doesn't stay on them all day but other than that great fresh smells
Jennifer R.
Bod body sprays smell really good and the smell last a long time . They have gift sets that make really great gifts
Evelyn C.
It smells great but Too strong for me.
The bottle is just ok, it has Many product, it smells like tree with mint, but too much
Is really good Prize for the product and the contein
Saireth🌙 L.
Venezuela
GENIAAAAAAAL, ENAMORADA DE ESTA FRAGANCIA, NO ESTA EN MI PODER PERO VARIAS AMIGAS LO POSEEEN IN LOVEE TOTAL