An ode to masculine freedom expressed in an aromatic-woody fragrance bleu de chanel parfum is an accomplished composition with a pure, deep character. An intensely masculine signature that denotes fulfillment and self-confidence.

How do I get a sample of chanel to see if I like it ?
How do you get men samples perfumes
[product:chanel-bleu-de-chanel-eau-de-parfum-pour-homme-spray] Can someone explain the difference between the EDP and EDT version of the Chanel Blue perfume. What is the main scent and base of those two?
Start your review of Parfum Spray!
Maria F.
Parfum Spray uploaded by Maria F.
My husband is a fan of good and expensive perfumes, sometimes that does not go hand in hand, but he has had a lot of luck and good taste in choosing his own. This perfume is manly and jovial, ideal for those who like to look and feel good.
Jose G.
Corp Christi, TX
Parfum Spray uploaded by Jose G.
Purchased at: Dillard's
BLEU DE CHANEL is a must on my colognes, the long lasting fresh fragrance is a compliment getter, a lot of us agree that in this situation, eau de toilette is better than its parfum version. Would recommend to anyone that likes a powerful, woody and amber smell.
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Parfum Spray uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really like this perfume because it smells really good and my husband really likes this perfume. I would definitely recommend it.
Omattie R.
Parfum Spray uploaded by Omattie R.
Parfum Spray uploaded by Omattie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s has a very bold, clean and sensual scent profile. Made for a professional and sophisticated man. It’s unbelievable how long lasting the scent is. It lasts all day on my husband. My entire room smells like Chanel Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Pour Homme Spray hours after he’s gone. Definitely worth the hefty price tag.
Michael A.
Blackwell , MO
Parfum Spray uploaded by Michael A.
This is definitely the most refined version of BDC. it's opening is similar to the other versions but the grapefruit is toned down a good bit from the edt and the mint is more toned down from the edp. What you get here with the Parfum verison is a nice, rich and creamy sandlewood, tonka, and amber dry down. The incense note found in the other 2 isn't found here but that's ok because the sandlewood dry down is amazing. The Parfum is richer and a bit darker. I think its better suited for colder weather but can definitely be worn anytime and anywhere much like the other 2 versions. Longevity is OK. I don't get crazy performance from any of the BDC line though it does last longer than the edt. I would say its around 8hrs on skin and sits fairly close.It also comes off as more mature than the others but its by no means an "old man scent". The typical Chanel quality is here as far as the bottle and cap go. The bottle is nice, thick and high quality glass while the cap is nice, heavy and magnetic! Price maybe a bit of an issue with the Parfum version. the smallest bottle (1.7oz) retails around $125 with the 3.4oz at $155 and my 5oz(the bottle im reviewing) cost $195. cost aside, this is the best version of BDC in my opinion as is definitely worth the cost.
Betty R.
Fontana, CA
Parfum Spray uploaded by Betty R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Are you in the lookout for a new men’s fragrance? This is it! It’s so sexy and elegant. The smell is very delicate but masculine. Bleu of Chanel has notes of citrus, sandalwood cedar . This is a long lasting fragrance I gifted it to my husband this is one of my favorite men’s perfumes.Parfum Spray
Jose P.
Thermal, CA
I'm in love with this perfume. It's one of my go to perfumes but I like to mix it with my collection perfumes that makes it an intense unique fragrance.
Clint H.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my faves. I switch this out with the Dior sauvage edt as they’re similar scents with similar notes. It’s a nice crisp clean scent with a little something extra that Chanel always tends to give to their men’s fragrances. Always a favorite and a staple in my collection
grace S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Parfum Spray uploaded by grace S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the aroma of this perfume I gave it to my partner as a gift and he liked it very much.
Paola C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Parfum Spray uploaded by Paola C.
Parfum Spray I love this perfume every time my husband uses it is my favorite and also one of his favorite perfumes he loves the Chanel
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Menelaos P.
Larissa
il y a 10 mois
Parfum Spray Can someone explain the difference between the EDP and EDT version of the Chanel Blue perfume. What is the main scent and base of those two?