Parfum Femme Signorina Edp

by Salvatore Ferragamo

Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Parfum, now available in an irresistible mini fragrance collection inspired by a childhood reminiscence, spin tops, crafted with luxurious materials and creative delight. Playful expressions of creativity.

I want to buy this for my 63 year old mother who likes sweet, floral elegant scents. Would this suit her?
Whats your opinion about "[product:salvatore-ferragamo-signorina-eau-de-parfum] ? Thanks 🔥🔥🔥🔥
How much did some of your girls get this product for? Just out of curiosity, I'd like to get an idea of prices.
Start your review of Parfum Femme Signorina Edp!
Lizbeth S.
Hazleton, PA
Parfum Femme Signorina Edp uploaded by Lizbeth S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Signora is a celebration of chic girls with a sophisticated, subtly cheeky and fresh scent signature. A new fragrance creation with the elegant and all Italian style by Salvatore Ferragamo. A fragrance inspired by the strong bond between Salvatore Ferragamo and trendy feminine young ladies with timeless modernity, creativity and a hint of audacity. Signora, a lovely and chic Italian name that literally means young woman. Stylish, truly Italian, fresh and full of life. The bright fizzy notes of currant spiced by fresh pink pepper bring their joyful, cheeky character to green notes. A generous dewy floral heart is composed of elegant jasmine, pink peony and rose.
Goldie L.
I received Parfum Femme Signorina Edp as a gift from my mom. The packaging is beautiful and elegant and so is the bottle. The scent however, is too sweet-floral-fruity to my liking . It state to have Litchi, grapefruit, rice steam aerial notes, fresh rose, and more. It last pretty long and I normally get compliments when I wear it , although it’s not my favorite.
ms C.
Long Beach, CA
Parfum Femme Signorina Edp uploaded by ms C.
Purchased at: FragranceX
Sweet and feminine perfume that can be a great casual wear. It is too sweet for me to be elegant but makes a good everyday perfume for younger person. I bought a tester bottle without a cap and for the price I can’t complain. There is something in the opening that is sharp to my nose and bothers me a little but once it settles it is very nice.
sandra C.
San Antonio, TX
Parfum Femme Signorina Edp uploaded by sandra C.
So I bought this scent today and it’s super fresh I am a fragrance collector but this smell it has a sweet but floral scent but also fresh not to strong anda little musky but not a lot just the right kick 😍Parfum Femme Signorina Edp
Mayara A.
Denver, CO
Parfum Femme Signorina Edp uploaded by Mayara A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Definitely on my top 3! This is a floral and sweet (but not so much) perfume that I consider sexy and it will get people’s attention. The bottle is charming and delicate and the only thing I’d like from this one is a longer duration (it is good but it could be better)
Stephanie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Parfum Femme Signorina Edp uploaded by Stephanie A.
Purchased at: Century 21
Absolutely love this perfume! Smells soo good, light rose scent! & long lasting. The bottle is too cute!
Gabriella M.
Absolutely love this perfume. Can be used for everyday. Got many compliments from this. Great price. Smells fruity and is very long lasting. Would definitely buy again if I run out. 100% recommend this perfume
Tinaishe K.
Gardner, MA
Very demanding and fresh, as soon as you enter a room someone will notice you just because of the fragrance and how it grabs attention. I wouldn’t say this is a daytime fragrance at all. I don’t think the notes for this perfume live up to it. I’m thinking about buying a full size bottle still.
Rossmely Q.
Schaumburg, IL
I love it, it is an excellent fragrance, I use it every day, excellent balance of sweetness and mystery, balanced and sexy
Karisma P.
Ventura, CA
Parfum Femme Signorina Edp uploaded by Karisma P.
Purchased at: Macy's
So in love with this fragrance!! It’s perfect for day time or even going out. It’s great quality and long lasting! This is one of my favorite perfumes! It is a must buy!