BeautyFragranceMoschino
Parfum Femme Fresh Couture Edt

Parfum Femme Fresh Couture Edt

by Moschino

A surprising and ironic perfume, Fresh Couture plays with fresh and joyful accents and a tempting femininity. A sparkling and compelling top note of bright mandarin and bergamot is enriched with the intense and exotic character of ylang ylang. A juicy...

How does this smell? And is it affordable ?
Does this smell good or is it hype?
[product:moschino-moschino-fresh-couture] Can someone attempt to explain this scent...is it fruity, floral, sweet?
Start your review of Parfum Femme Fresh Couture Edt!
Kathy F.
Wharton, NJ
Parfum Femme Fresh Couture Edt uploaded by Kathy F.
It’s a good perfume! I received this a gift, just like it’s name is very Fresh, it’s a clean soft scent but it doesn’t last much. I personally prefer more long lasting stronger scents like Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford and Gucci. However this is a nice early morning scent it’s more on the summer side to me. The bottle is very cute and fun however if you like stronger scents the Gold version is much better.
Aysha R.
Parfum Femme Fresh Couture Edt uploaded by Aysha R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is one of my signature scents that I will never get tired of! So refreshing and wonderful for daily wear. The bottle design is so unique and creative it always warrats a double take on my dresser from any visitors in bedroom haha
Sarah  T.
Plano, TX
I'll admit that I asked for this for Christmas mostly due to the packaging. It's so dang adorable. Like who doesn't love the cute and kitschy bottle?  I was pleasantly surprised because it just smells fresh and citrus as the name implies. I'm big on fresh and lovely scents. It's not anything crazy or complex but just a very nice everyday scent that 100% smells as the name implies
Shaina C.
1,071 reviews
Of course I bought this because of the bottle everybody made it seem like it smells so much better than it did. This is very beautiful but I’m shocked based on the notes how it smells
Yvonne G.
Mission, TX
The bottle was what attracted me to this perfume!! I loved how unique it is. Once i sprayed it on me i was was SOLD!!! This smells just like it's called FRESH AND CRISP. I always get so many compliments when I wear it. The hand cream and shower gel are amazing. Long lasting scent and this will be a staple in my collection for sure!!😍❤❤
Kyerra C.
Columbus, OH
Simple, yet clean scent. It smells really good and fresh. I would totally pair it with another scent to give it a bit more “mmmph” if that makes sense. I do like it and can see myself using more in the spring as summer when I want something light to just throw on.
Angela R.
Cherry Valley, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite perfume at the moment!! I only have to use a tiny bit & it lasts all day. Not to mention I think the packaging is super cute & unique!!!
Melany M.
Schenectady, NY
Parfum Femme Fresh Couture Edt uploaded by Melany M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this scent ! It’s super “fresh” 😂 and I love the packaging too, it’s super cute and creative, I love it !
Shay F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how this bottle looks like winded. That is the reason why I bought it. It smells like fresh laundry. I would improve this product by doing more than 2 scents of this. I would buy it again.
Raleigh L.
N Hollywood, CA
The packaging on this fragrance is hilarious! I love it so much. The scent is nice too. It's fruity and clean, but it's also definitely adult. Nothing about the actual smell stood out to me as being particularly noteworthy or special, but it's very pleasing, and I think you'd be hard-pressed to find many people who actively dislike it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily G.
Knoxville, TN
1,074 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Parfum Femme Fresh Couture Edt Can someone attempt to explain this scent...is it fruity, floral, sweet?
Christy M. il y a 2 ans
When I smell this all think is fresh! It’s a little floral, and very clean smelling. I don’t get fruity at all.