BY PARENTS MAGAZINE #16 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Which age of parenting your child was the easiest for you...2 Answers
  • My mom said she just signed me up for 2 years, is this a ...4 Answers
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
Parents Magazine is one of my favorite Magazine subscription's because, not only do I get it free because I am free sample blogger, it comes out each month with amazing articles for new parent's to pro parents and there's always articles from how to make a cute craft to how to handle tantrums and even gives recipes simple that kiddos and families can enjoy together. If I wanted to receive the magazine after my 12 month free subscription is up I am definitely signing back up for cost! It has so many curricular activities, physical activities, mommy and daddy news, kid's and how their development should be, stories of motherhood and strength and so much more useful information! Sometimes it comes with $ off coupons which helps me to find and try new products or use them for what I currently buy. They have advice, and it's all relevant to every parent out there. Nothing bad to say about this Magazine other than I wish they were weekly I enjoy it this much.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I got these magazines when I was pregnant and although it is nice to read some of the articles, most of it was about all the stuff you’d find in an “all organic, only breastfeed, no vaccinations” Mom group. Which I’m not against and it was interesting to read, but I would have liked to have seen some other opinions thrown in there.
Denise P.
I really enjoy how this magazine tries to include things from all age groups of children. I read the about my children's next age group to prepare for the changes and have done this since pregnancy with my first! I only read two magazines cover to cover, the other one is about women and this is the first!
Olivia S.
Wazhaw, NC
Not a magazine that I ever thought I would look forward to getting. Sometimes repetitive information about stages, but I sometimes find helpful information. The recipes are always interesting and worth a try. I always laugh at the funny sort stories people send in about their kids.
Shellby M.
This is one of my favorite monthly subscriptions, it has so many neat things like recipes crafts fashion parenting advice tip and tricks also there’s funny things kids have said and new products for kids and top toy picks too
Christina S.
Valdosta, GA
I love this magazine. They give you all types of advice and tips, sometimes things you would never think of on your own. I enjoy getting this subscription every month.
Tabitha M.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I used to read this magazine when I had babies. But now my kids are grown. So it’s no longer one of the magazines that I read. I could always find good tips in it
Samantha C.
W Henrietta, NY
This is probably my go to parenting magazine. It is always filled with tips and tricks to help with kids of any age or whatever situation you are going through. I also like that it’s full of healthy recipes and perspectives from other mothers.
Lynn P.
Saucier
I have been reading this mag since I became a mom in 2006. I love the helpful information and the recipes in the mag. It also has helpful cleaning articles and clothing articles as well. Love it.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I have a subscription to parents mag and I absolutely love it. It's a great mag for first time mother's like myself. I have a 19 month old daughter and it teaches me alot about my baby girl and motherhood and family time. It has everything from recipes to family bonding to help with childrens sleep habits. I love this magazine and recommend it to all parents out there you won't be dispointed. You will learn a lot in each issue too😄
Niki Z.
Bechtelsville, PA
Does this cover a variety of ages?
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
What's your favorite part of Parents magazine? Mine is their last page with kid bloopers and then funny things they say
Aidesmarie M.
Does anyone get them free?
Stacey D.
My mom said she just signed me up for 2 years, is this a good magazine?
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Which age of parenting your child was the easiest for you? Baby, toddler, youth, or teen? Parents Magazine