Parents Choice™ Playard Sheet Pink

Surround your baby with the softness of 100% pure cotton with this fitted playard crib sheet from Parent's Choice. In addition to being 100% cotton, this playard crib sheet has a high, 200 thread count which provides a soft touch that babies will enjoy feeling against their tender skin. Parents Choice 2pk Pink Playard Sheet

100% Cotton with a soft finish
200 Thread count
Fully elasticized for supreme fit
Fits a 25.5 in. x 38 in. (64.7 cm x 96.5 cm) playard mattress
Machine wash cold. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Parents Choice™ Playard Sheet Pink!
Angela J.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really thin so no risk to the baby. I have no complaints with this brand. And highly recommend.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These little 2 pack sheet sets for pack and go playpens are an excellent purchase! I love that they make fitted sheets for the portable playpens! Super affordable and cozy for your littles💞 I would definitely recommend purchasing these
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Me encantan los productos de parents choice porque son muy buenos y muy buenos precios.
Crissy B.
Deming, NM
These are cute ! Did what they said they would and they are very soft ! I’d recommend these! For a little baby girl they are beyond prefect! Highly recommend this! ( it’s safe ! I love them! And they are very soft and they wash very nicely ) !!!!!!!
Ashley M.
Des Moines, IA
Great sheets for the play yard. I love the value of these from Walmart. They get the job done and come with 2 I’m really impressed with the quality of the sheet. Baby is seriously comfortable with sleeping on them.
Kiley V.
Dunmore, PA
Very cute & soft. Matched my daughters nursery well. Easy to wash & to put on. I was happy I purchased this!
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
They rip so easy I don’t like them at all I recently switched brands but it wasn’t an option for reviewing.
Teisha W.
Livonia, MI
these are great, they are inexpensive and wash up lovely, no matter how many times you have to wash them..lol they come in an assortment of colors. these definitely met my expectations for a bed sheet.
Sayuri W.
My kid loves it, it is super soft and cute, not very expensive and super good quality for the price, I have these but in blue cause I have a baby boy #influenster #voxbox #parentingvoxbox
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
This is an amazing brand. Not only this product but also all the products of this brand are amazing. I wasnt unhappy with this purchase as i wasnt with any other product of this brand. You guys should definetely give it a try. I know you wont regret and be happy just like me.

Looking for your answer?