Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Buy on Walmart
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
These are the one snack my three year old can not go without. And they don't last very long in my house, if you have a toddler these are a great alternative snack that is way better for them.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
This are great finger foods to start your baby on to teach him/here to grab with there fingers.
Bobbie Jo S.
Fayetteville, NC
My daughter is the 10 months old and loves these! She only has 2 teeth and has no issues with swallowing or choking. Great product glad I made the purchase!
Nalia R.
A great first snack! one my son started getting teeth I wanted to buy him something that would be soft and not too hard this by far is the best!
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
My boys absolutely loved these! We always ran our fairly quick so we ended up stocking up. They’re fairly healthy for our little ones and they are dissolvable so it makes it easy for them to eat without the worry of choking.
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH
Get these all the time from Walmart and my son loves them! I wanna say it was about $2 give or take. They’re nice to have for a little snack between meals. Moms should get them. Just as good as Gerber puffs but better on your pocket!
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
These are great little snacks to have around or starting to transition to pick up foods. They dissolve really quickly and my daughter smiles really big when she sees the can.
melodey m.
My daughter loves these. I love that they have different flavors avaible for her. And she loves them on the go to
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY
One of my babies favorite snacks, they are healthy and don't leave a sticky mess behind
Barbara M.
Grundy, VA
My little one lives these, it is so difficult to get him to eat sometimes but he has no problem with this.