Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Buy on Walmart
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
Tucson, AZ
These are the one snack my three year old can not go without. And they don't last very long in my house, if you have a toddler these are a great alternative snack that is way better for them.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
This are great finger foods to start your baby on to teach him/here to grab with there fingers.
Bobbie Jo S.
Bobbie Jo S.
Fayetteville, NC
My daughter is the 10 months old and loves these! She only has 2 teeth and has no issues with swallowing or choking. Great product glad I made the purchase!
Nalia R.
Nalia R.
A great first snack! one my son started getting teeth I wanted to buy him something that would be soft and not too hard this by far is the best!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
These are great little snacks to have around or starting to transition to pick up foods. They dissolve really quickly and my daughter smiles really big when she sees the can.
melodey m.
melodey m.
My daughter loves these. I love that they have different flavors avaible for her. And she loves them on the go to
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY
One of my babies favorite snacks, they are healthy and don't leave a sticky mess behind
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Grundy, VA
My little one lives these, it is so difficult to get him to eat sometimes but he has no problem with this.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Lodi, CA
Good for your little one I gave this to my son and they melt in your mouth so there is no chocking
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I've eaten these as a 20 year old! They are definitely not just for little ones. They are very addicting and a great healthy snack to have. I would love to try more flavors of these!