Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Buy on Walmart
melodey m.
melodey m.
My daughter loves these. I love that they have different flavors avaible for her. And she loves them on the go to
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
Tucson, AZ
These are the one snack my three year old can not go without. And they don't last very long in my house, if you have a toddler these are a great alternative snack that is way better for them.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
This are great finger foods to start your baby on to teach him/here to grab with there fingers.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY
One of my babies favorite snacks, they are healthy and don't leave a sticky mess behind
Bobbie Jo S.
Bobbie Jo S.
Fayetteville, NC
My daughter is the 10 months old and loves these! She only has 2 teeth and has no issues with swallowing or choking. Great product glad I made the purchase!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Grundy, VA
My little one lives these, it is so difficult to get him to eat sometimes but he has no problem with this.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Lodi, CA
Good for your little one I gave this to my son and they melt in your mouth so there is no chocking
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I've eaten these as a 20 year old! They are definitely not just for little ones. They are very addicting and a great healthy snack to have. I would love to try more flavors of these!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Alvin , Tx
Love these for the kids :) easy to carry and just as good as the name brand ones. The price is great too :)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
I don't have a little one, but I buy these for myself because they are good xD love them!