Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Buy on Walmart
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
Tucson, AZ
These are the one snack my three year old can not go without. And they don't last very long in my house, if you have a toddler these are a great alternative snack that is way better for them.
Bobbie Jo S.
Bobbie Jo S.
Fayetteville, NC
My daughter is the 10 months old and loves these! She only has 2 teeth and has no issues with swallowing or choking. Great product glad I made the purchase!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Grundy, VA
My little one lives these, it is so difficult to get him to eat sometimes but he has no problem with this.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
This are great finger foods to start your baby on to teach him/here to grab with there fingers.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY
One of my babies favorite snacks, they are healthy and don't leave a sticky mess behind
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
These are great little snacks to have around or starting to transition to pick up foods. They dissolve really quickly and my daughter smiles really big when she sees the can.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
My son loves these! I started giving them to him as soon as he was able to start eating foods on his own. They are so tiny, I had no fear of him choking on them. They helped him with dexterity while trying to pick them up, and they melted/dissolved so quickly when he ate them. He is 2 years old now, and still loves them as a lititle snack...and they're good for him!
Brandey J.
Brandey J.
I think that some parents choice is just as good as the Ferber brand. My daughter loves them. I will usually grab these when I'm on a budget and I'm simply grabbing a snack for her. I always get the Ferber brand because she loves the sweet potato flavor but when money is low, this is my pick.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
These are a great snack option for babies who are beginning solids. They're easy to just grab and go, or keep in the diaper bag for a quick snack. Both of my kids really liked the taste of them. And I felt safe letting them eat them without the worry of them choking. They're great because they dissolve easily once in their mouth!
Toni W.
Toni W.
Beaver Falls, PA
This item right here has been a life saver at time of s disgruntled toddler! worked every time to get my kids to be happy little campers even on the grumpiest of days! they're the perfect size for little hand and tiny mouths, the kids love the flavor, and I love the affordability!