Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Stephanie W.
Renovo, PA
I love that these are affordable, healthy, tasty, and easy for little hands to control themselves. They taste just like leading brands, but at a fraction of the cost!
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH
Get these all the time from Walmart and my son loves them! I wanna say it was about $2 give or take. They’re nice to have for a little snack between meals. Moms should get them. Just as good as Gerber puffs but better on your pocket!
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
My boys absolutely loved these! We always ran our fairly quick so we ended up stocking up. They’re fairly healthy for our little ones and they are dissolvable so it makes it easy for them to eat without the worry of choking.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
These are the one snack my three year old can not go without. And they don't last very long in my house, if you have a toddler these are a great alternative snack that is way better for them.
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
These are great little snacks to have around or starting to transition to pick up foods. They dissolve really quickly and my daughter smiles really big when she sees the can.
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
My son loves these! I started giving them to him as soon as he was able to start eating foods on his own. They are so tiny, I had no fear of him choking on them. They helped him with dexterity while trying to pick them up, and they melted/dissolved so quickly when he ate them. He is 2 years old now, and still loves them as a lititle snack...and they're good for him!
Brandey J.
I think that some parents choice is just as good as the Ferber brand. My daughter loves them. I will usually grab these when I'm on a budget and I'm simply grabbing a snack for her. I always get the Ferber brand because she loves the sweet potato flavor but when money is low, this is my pick.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
These are a great snack option for babies who are beginning solids. They're easy to just grab and go, or keep in the diaper bag for a quick snack. Both of my kids really liked the taste of them. And I felt safe letting them eat them without the worry of them choking. They're great because they dissolve easily once in their mouth!
Toni W.
Beaver Falls, PA
This item right here has been a life saver at time of s disgruntled toddler! worked every time to get my kids to be happy little campers even on the grumpiest of days! they're the perfect size for little hand and tiny mouths, the kids love the flavor, and I love the affordability!
cameo g.
Hemet, CA
I am definitely a bargain shopper and because of this sometimes I am left disappointed in a product... well I was happy to say that this product wasn't part of that group!!! my kids loved all the flavors of the parents choice puffs!Thanks for the great deal with a nice price .