Add a Photo
Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

By PARENTS CHOICE
Photos (5)
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Princeton, ME
My daughter loves these. Though granted more than half end up on the floor, she'll still eat plenty. This is just one of the many snacks she loves.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
My little cousin loves these! They're easy for little ones to hold in their hands and they're a good texture of them to nibble on, I've seen so many little ones eating these so clearly they're yummy!
Marina L.
Marina L.
These were perfect starter finger foods! Wholesome yummy product I could leave packed in the car or diaper bag for a quick snack when I'm on the go or running late! My kids love these!
Diane-jessica R.
Diane-jessica R.
Napanee
My son loves these so much he could eat the whole thing.and they have different types too