Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Buy on Walmart
Betsy S.
Columbus, GA
My little one loves these!! This brand is a little cheaper and found to have better flavors.
Shanda P.
My little cousin love these little puffs she's four and she still points them out at the grocery store
Shyann F.
Omg I just love these and they're easy to bring on the go to snack on. As a high schooler I bring them to school a lot lol
Jennifer W.
Perryville, MO
Love these! my kids always loved having these as a snack! even my husband enjoyed them....after all he is just a big kid!
Antoinette L.
I use to buy these for my kids when they were all little. They loved them , they dissolve so quick
Ashley C.
451 w ferry st. Berrien Springs, MI
These things are good. Moms bring their kids to us in church and the kids just love them!!!!
Marielle K.
My lil man loves these!!!!! He eats them just like the national brand with no complaints!!!
Jennifer G.
I don't have a little one, but I buy these for myself because they are good xD love them!
Jackie S.
Alvin , Tx
Love these for the kids :) easy to carry and just as good as the name brand ones. The price is great too :)
Christina L.
Lodi, CA
Good for your little one I gave this to my son and they melt in your mouth so there is no chocking