Add a Photo
Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

By PARENTS CHOICE
Photos (5)
Katie N T.
Katie N T.

These things were a lifesaver with my oldest son! he could eat a whole thing in one day if we let him!
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.

I use to buy these for my kids when they were all little. They loved them , they dissolve so quick
Christina L.
Christina L.
Lodi, CA

Good for your little one I gave this to my son and they melt in your mouth so there is no chocking
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Four Oaks, NC

This are great finger foods to start your baby on to teach him/here to grab with there fingers.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
451 w ferry st. Berrien Springs, MI

These things are good. Moms bring their kids to us in church and the kids just love them!!!!
Betsy S.
Betsy S.
Evans Mills, NY

My little one loves these!! This brand is a little cheaper and found to have better flavors.
Marielle K.
Marielle K.

My lil man loves these!!!!! He eats them just like the national brand with no complaints!!!
Diane-jessica R.
Diane-jessica R.
Napanee

My son loves these so much he could eat the whole thing.and they have different types too
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

I don't have a little one, but I buy these for myself because they are good xD love them!
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY

One of my babies favorite snacks, they are healthy and don't leave a sticky mess behind

Join Now