Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
These are great for teething babies, or a snack for yourself ;) they melt really fast, so you don't have to worry about your little one choking. And they taste pretty good too. I would suggest this be something for a nine month old to eat!
Dee W.
Dee W.
Corcoran, CA
I have a confession, I love puffs just as much as my son did when he was an infant. The parents choice brand are actually really good in terms of value versus taste, however I feel like these were not the same in terms of texture.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
My daughter had loved these since the first time trying them. they melt very easily making them a wonderful snack for small ones. The conainter is also portable and convenient.
melodey m.
melodey m.
My daughter loves these. I love that they have different flavors avaible for her. And she loves them on the go to
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
My niece loves these. They just kinda melt and she thinks it's the coolest thing. I have to say they are pretty tasty if I do say so myself.
Nalia R.
Nalia R.
A great first snack! one my son started getting teeth I wanted to buy him something that would be soft and not too hard this by far is the best!
Josey P.
Josey P.
Andrews, NC
I don't have a baby but I mix these into my rats food and they really like them as well as my dog i will be purchasing these again
karla m.
karla m.
Wirtz, Va
My kids loves this, i have been given this to my 4 yr old when he was one and he loved them i actually tried this myself they are good!!!
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview park , OH
This product is so good my grandson loves it and enjoys it every day he's absolutely in love with these
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Princeton, ME
My daughter loves these. Though granted more than half end up on the floor, she'll still eat plenty. This is just one of the many snacks she loves.