Add a Photo
Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

By PARENTS CHOICE
Photos (5)
Christina L.
Christina L.
Lodi, CA

Good for your little one I gave this to my son and they melt in your mouth so there is no chocking
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Four Oaks, NC

This are great finger foods to start your baby on to teach him/here to grab with there fingers.
Betsy S.
Betsy S.
Evans Mills, NY

My little one loves these!! This brand is a little cheaper and found to have better flavors.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
451 w ferry st. Berrien Springs, MI

These things are good. Moms bring their kids to us in church and the kids just love them!!!!
Marielle K.
Marielle K.

My lil man loves these!!!!! He eats them just like the national brand with no complaints!!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

I don't have a little one, but I buy these for myself because they are good xD love them!
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY

One of my babies favorite snacks, they are healthy and don't leave a sticky mess behind
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Great snack for your little ones, there variety of flavor a easy travel packet
Marissa W.
Marissa W.

These are a cute little snack. they taste good but my baby isn't a huge fan.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

My little cousin loves these! They're easy for little ones to hold in their hands and they're a good texture of them to nibble on, I've seen so many little ones eating these so clearly they're yummy!

Join Now