Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Buy on Walmart
azul s.
West Columbia, SC
I have a 4 year old daughter that still love this things every time we go to the store..... she ask for them....... they are good.
Heather M.
Little Chute, WI
My daughter loves these and I love giving them to her. It makes me feel good giving her a snack she loves so much that is good for her.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
My daughter loves these! they are a perfect little snack for cranky toddlers. we take them on road trips and they are 100% affordable
Crystal V.
Fort Hood, TX
My kids love this !! It's so easy to take with you when your have a busy day and hand some to the kids 😊
Amela A.
fairview park, OH
This product is so good my grandson loves it and enjoys it every day he's absolutely in love with these
Susan B.
We festival these to my daughter when she was younger. She enjoyed them as they dissolved in her mouth with ease.
Katie N T.
These things were a lifesaver with my oldest son! he could eat a whole thing in one day if we let him!
Natasha B.
Great Bend, KS
My kids loved these. They are healthy and a good snack. Small enough to carry in the diaper bag for on the go!
Romina C.
Kissimmee, FL
What baby doesn't just love these puffs!... My kids just loved them!... They're also a life saver!... Lol!...
Cheryl H.
Princeton, ME
My daughter loves these. Though granted more than half end up on the floor, she'll still eat plenty. This is just one of the many snacks she loves.