Add a Photo
Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

By PARENTS CHOICE
Photos (5)
Shyann F.
Shyann F.

Omg I just love these and they're easy to bring on the go to snack on. As a high schooler I bring them to school a lot lol
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Perryville, MO

Love these! my kids always loved having these as a snack! even my husband enjoyed them....after all he is just a big kid!
Susan B.
Susan B.

We festival these to my daughter when she was younger. She enjoyed them as they dissolved in her mouth with ease.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Great Bend, KS

My kids loved these. They are healthy and a good snack. Small enough to carry in the diaper bag for on the go!
Romina C.
Romina C.
Leesburg, Va

What baby doesn't just love these puffs!... My kids just loved them!... They're also a life saver!... Lol!...
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Alvin , Tx

Love these for the kids :) easy to carry and just as good as the name brand ones. The price is great too :)
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Grundy, VA

My little one lives these, it is so difficult to get him to eat sometimes but he has no problem with this.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Fort Hood, TX

My kids love this !! It's so easy to take with you when your have a busy day and hand some to the kids šŸ˜Š
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH

This product is so good my grandson loves it and enjoys it every day he's absolutely in love with these
Shanda P.
Shanda P.

My little cousin love these little puffs she's four and she still points them out at the grocery store

Join Now