Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

azul s.
West Columbia, SC
I have a 4 year old daughter that still love this things every time we go to the store..... she ask for them....... they are good.
Josey P.
Andrews, NC
I don't have a baby but I mix these into my rats food and they really like them as well as my dog i will be purchasing these again
Shyann F.
Omg I just love these and they're easy to bring on the go to snack on. As a high schooler I bring them to school a lot lol
Jennifer W.
Perryville, MO
Love these! my kids always loved having these as a snack! even my husband enjoyed them....after all he is just a big kid!
Susan B.
We festival these to my daughter when she was younger. She enjoyed them as they dissolved in her mouth with ease.
melodey m.
My daughter loves these. I love that they have different flavors avaible for her. And she loves them on the go to
Natasha B.
Great Bend, KS
My kids loved these. They are healthy and a good snack. Small enough to carry in the diaper bag for on the go!
Romina C.
Kissimmee, FL
What baby doesn't just love these puffs!... My kids just loved them!... They're also a life saver!... Lol!...
Jackie S.
Alvin , Tx
Love these for the kids :) easy to carry and just as good as the name brand ones. The price is great too :)
Barbara M.
Grundy, VA
My little one lives these, it is so difficult to get him to eat sometimes but he has no problem with this.