Add a Photo
Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

By PARENTS CHOICE
Photos (5)
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Great Bend, KS
My kids loved these. They are healthy and a good snack. Small enough to carry in the diaper bag for on the go!
Romina C.
Romina C.
Leesburg, Va
What baby doesn't just love these puffs!... My kids just loved them!... They're also a life saver!... Lol!...
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Alvin , Tx
Love these for the kids :) easy to carry and just as good as the name brand ones. The price is great too :)
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Grundy, VA
My little one lives these, it is so difficult to get him to eat sometimes but he has no problem with this.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Fort Hood, TX
My kids love this !! It's so easy to take with you when your have a busy day and hand some to the kids 😊
Amela A.
Amela A.
Cleveland , OH
This product is so good my grandson loves it and enjoys it every day he's absolutely in love with these
Katie N T.
Katie N T.
These things were a lifesaver with my oldest son! he could eat a whole thing in one day if we let him!
Shanda P.
Shanda P.
My little cousin love these little puffs she's four and she still points them out at the grocery store
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.
I use to buy these for my kids when they were all little. They loved them , they dissolve so quick
Christina L.
Christina L.
Lodi, CA
Good for your little one I gave this to my son and they melt in your mouth so there is no chocking