Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
My niece loves these. They just kinda melt and she thinks it's the coolest thing. I have to say they are pretty tasty if I do say so myself.
karla m.
karla m.
Wirtz, Va
My kids loves this, i have been given this to my 4 yr old when he was one and he loved them i actually tried this myself they are good!!!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Little Chute, WI
My daughter loves these and I love giving them to her. It makes me feel good giving her a snack she loves so much that is good for her.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
My daughter loves these! they are a perfect little snack for cranky toddlers. we take them on road trips and they are 100% affordable
Josey P.
Josey P.
Andrews, NC
I don't have a baby but I mix these into my rats food and they really like them as well as my dog i will be purchasing these again
azul s.
azul s.
West Columbia, SC
I have a 4 year old daughter that still love this things every time we go to the store..... she ask for them....... they are good.
Shyann F.
Shyann F.
Omg I just love these and they're easy to bring on the go to snack on. As a high schooler I bring them to school a lot lol
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Perryville, MO
Love these! my kids always loved having these as a snack! even my husband enjoyed them....after all he is just a big kid!
Susan B.
Susan B.
We festival these to my daughter when she was younger. She enjoyed them as they dissolved in her mouth with ease.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Great Bend, KS
My kids loved these. They are healthy and a good snack. Small enough to carry in the diaper bag for on the go!