Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Buy on Walmart
Tarina D.
Oceanside, CA
If you have little ones these are amazing. They melt in the mouth so no choking and helps with their fine motor skills trying to pick them up. And they are yummy.
Samantha H.
My daughter had loved these since the first time trying them. they melt very easily making them a wonderful snack for small ones. The conainter is also portable and convenient.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
Great snack for children. My little boy loves these, he will eat a whole container by himself if I let him. My daughter still enjoys eating them as well and she is three.
Melissa C.
These are so good I'd know because I eat them too ! These are great for little tots who can't exactly chew the greatest. They melt right in their mouths
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA
My nieces and nephews love these, and I always find myself stealing a few when they have them out. They are light and airy but sometimes they lack flavor.
Katelyn H.
Swords Creek, VA
I used to teach Sunday school at my church and we would give these to the smaller kids and they absolutely loved them! I would definitely recommend them!
Lindsey  S.
My niece loves these. They just kinda melt and she thinks it's the coolest thing. I have to say they are pretty tasty if I do say so myself.
Nalia R.
A great first snack! one my son started getting teeth I wanted to buy him something that would be soft and not too hard this by far is the best!
Josey P.
Andrews, NC
I don't have a baby but I mix these into my rats food and they really like them as well as my dog i will be purchasing these again
karla m.
Wirtz, Va
My kids loves this, i have been given this to my 4 yr old when he was one and he loved them i actually tried this myself they are good!!!