Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENT'S CHOICE

Buy on Walmart
Kelly t.
These are great little snacks to have around or starting to transition to pick up foods. They dissolve really quickly and my daughter smiles really big when she sees the can.
Bobbie Jo S.
Fayetteville, NC
My daughter is the 10 months old and loves these! She only has 2 teeth and has no issues with swallowing or choking. Great product glad I made the purchase!
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA
My nieces and nephews love these, and I always find myself stealing a few when they have them out. They are light and airy but sometimes they lack flavor.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
These are so good I'd know because I eat them too ! These are great for little tots who can't exactly chew the greatest. They melt right in their mouths
Katelyn H.
Swords Creek , VA
I used to teach Sunday school at my church and we would give these to the smaller kids and they absolutely loved them! I would definitely recommend them!
Cheryl H.
Princeton, ME
My daughter loves these. Though granted more than half end up on the floor, she'll still eat plenty. This is just one of the many snacks she loves.
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
A great first snack! one my son started getting teeth I wanted to buy him something that would be soft and not too hard this by far is the best!
Lindsey  S.
My niece loves these. They just kinda melt and she thinks it's the coolest thing. I have to say they are pretty tasty if I do say so myself.
karla m.
Wirtz, Va
My kids loves this, i have been given this to my 4 yr old when he was one and he loved them i actually tried this myself they are good!!!
Heather M.
Little Chute, WI
My daughter loves these and I love giving them to her. It makes me feel good giving her a snack she loves so much that is good for her.