Add a Photo
Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

By PARENTS CHOICE
Photos (3)
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA

It says parents choice, but I'm not a parent, I eat them whenever. Babies get the best snacks. Every time I see a baby with these issues give then a few and eat the rest, it's a baby it won't notice
Halimeh H.
Halimeh H.
Staten Island, NY

I loved this when my son was younger. It tastes great, and it kept him busy when I would go out shopping. A great thing to have on hand when your child starts crying when your in public.
Marina L.
Marina L.

These were perfect starter finger foods! Wholesome yummy product I could leave packed in the car or diaper bag for a quick snack when I'm on the go or running late! My kids love these!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY

I've eaten these as a 20 year old! They are definitely not just for little ones. They are very addicting and a great healthy snack to have. I would love to try more flavors of these!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

My daughter had loved these since the first time trying them. they melt very easily making them a wonderful snack for small ones. The conainter is also portable and convenient.
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV

Great snack for children. My little boy loves these, he will eat a whole container by himself if I let him. My daughter still enjoys eating them as well and she is three.
Tarina D.
Tarina D.
Oceanside, CA

If you have little ones these are amazing. They melt in the mouth so no choking and helps with their fine motor skills trying to pick them up. And they are yummy.
Bobbie Jo S.
Bobbie Jo S.
Fayetteville, NC

My daughter is the 10 months old and loves these! She only has 2 teeth and has no issues with swallowing or choking. Great product glad I made the purchase!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA

My nieces and nephews love these, and I always find myself stealing a few when they have them out. They are light and airy but sometimes they lack flavor.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Honaker, Va

I used to teach Sunday school at my church and we would give these to the smaller kids and they absolutely loved them! I would definitely recommend them!

Join Now