Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Rebecca S.
These are great! my little one isn't quite old enough but my nephew loves them and my 3 year old loved them and still does! As a matter of fact, my hubby would even eat them if I let him! They aren't too sweet. just flavored enough to make them yummy!
Laura J.
Wichita, KS
These are a diaper bag, must have! Anytime we are going somewhere I make sure to take these. when my daughter starts getting fussy , I give her a few of these and it preoccupied her long enough for me to finish whatever it is I'm doing such as grocery shopping or eating dinner. My daughter just loves them and will just eat and eat them!
Chelsea M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
These are great for teething babies, or a snack for yourself ;) they melt really fast, so you don't have to worry about your little one choking. And they taste pretty good too. I would suggest this be something for a nine month old to eat!
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I've eaten these as a 20 year old! They are definitely not just for little ones. They are very addicting and a great healthy snack to have. I would love to try more flavors of these!
Dee W.
Corcoran, CA
I have a confession, I love puffs just as much as my son did when he was an infant. The parents choice brand are actually really good in terms of value versus taste, however I feel like these were not the same in terms of texture.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
Great snack for children. My little boy loves these, he will eat a whole container by himself if I let him. My daughter still enjoys eating them as well and she is three.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
It says parents choice, but I'm not a parent, I eat them whenever. Babies get the best snacks. Every time I see a baby with these issues give then a few and eat the rest, it's a baby it won't notice
Halimeh H.
Staten Island, NY
I loved this when my son was younger. It tastes great, and it kept him busy when I would go out shopping. A great thing to have on hand when your child starts crying when your in public.
Tarina D.
Oceanside, CA
If you have little ones these are amazing. They melt in the mouth so no choking and helps with their fine motor skills trying to pick them up. And they are yummy.
Samantha H.
My daughter had loved these since the first time trying them. they melt very easily making them a wonderful snack for small ones. The conainter is also portable and convenient.