Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Buy on Walmart
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH
Get these all the time from Walmart and my son loves them! I wanna say it was about $2 give or take. They’re nice to have for a little snack between meals. Moms should get them. Just as good as Gerber puffs but better on your pocket!
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
My boys absolutely loved these! We always ran our fairly quick so we ended up stocking up. They’re fairly healthy for our little ones and they are dissolvable so it makes it easy for them to eat without the worry of choking.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
These are the one snack my three year old can not go without. And they don't last very long in my house, if you have a toddler these are a great alternative snack that is way better for them.
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
These are great little snacks to have around or starting to transition to pick up foods. They dissolve really quickly and my daughter smiles really big when she sees the can.
melodey m.
My daughter loves these. I love that they have different flavors avaible for her. And she loves them on the go to
Cheryl H.
Princeton, ME
My daughter loves these. Though granted more than half end up on the floor, she'll still eat plenty. This is just one of the many snacks she loves.
Nalia R.
A great first snack! one my son started getting teeth I wanted to buy him something that would be soft and not too hard this by far is the best!
Katelyn H.
Swords Creek, VA
I used to teach Sunday school at my church and we would give these to the smaller kids and they absolutely loved them! I would definitely recommend them!
Ashley C.
451 w ferry st. Berrien Springs, MI
These things are good. Moms bring their kids to us in church and the kids just love them!!!!
azul s.
West Columbia, SC
I have a 4 year old daughter that still love this things every time we go to the store..... she ask for them....... they are good.