Add a Photo
Parent's Choice Yogurt Little Puffs Strawberry Puffed Whole Grain Snack, 1.48 oz

By PARENTS CHOICE
Photos (5)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
My son loves these! I started giving them to him as soon as he was able to start eating foods on his own. They are so tiny, I had no fear of him choking on them. They helped him with dexterity while trying to pick them up, and they melted/dissolved so quickly when he ate them. He is 2 years old now, and still loves them as a lititle snack...and they're good for him!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Wichita, KS
These are a diaper bag, must have! Anytime we are going somewhere I make sure to take these. when my daughter starts getting fussy , I give her a few of these and it preoccupied her long enough for me to finish whatever it is I'm doing such as grocery shopping or eating dinner. My daughter just loves them and will just eat and eat them!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
These are a great snack option for babies who are beginning solids. They're easy to just grab and go, or keep in the diaper bag for a quick snack. Both of my kids really liked the taste of them. And I felt safe letting them eat them without the worry of them choking. They're great because they dissolve easily once in their mouth!
Brandey J.
Brandey J.
I think that some parents choice is just as good as the Ferber brand. My daughter loves them. I will usually grab these when I'm on a budget and I'm simply grabbing a snack for her. I always get the Ferber brand because she loves the sweet potato flavor but when money is low, this is my pick.
Toni W.
Toni W.
Beaver Falls, PA
This item right here has been a life saver at time of s disgruntled toddler! worked every time to get my kids to be happy little campers even on the grumpiest of days! they're the perfect size for little hand and tiny mouths, the kids love the flavor, and I love the affordability!
cameo g.
cameo g.
Hemet, CA
I am definitely a bargain shopper and because of this sometimes I am left disappointed in a product... well I was happy to say that this product wasn't part of that group!!! my kids loved all the flavors of the parents choice puffs!Thanks for the great deal with a nice price .
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
These are great! my little one isn't quite old enough but my nephew loves them and my 3 year old loved them and still does! As a matter of fact, my hubby would even eat them if I let him! They aren't too sweet. just flavored enough to make them yummy!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
These are great for teething babies, or a snack for yourself ;) they melt really fast, so you don't have to worry about your little one choking. And they taste pretty good too. I would suggest this be something for a nine month old to eat!
Dee W.
Dee W.
Corcoran, CA
I have a confession, I love puffs just as much as my son did when he was an infant. The parents choice brand are actually really good in terms of value versus taste, however I feel like these were not the same in terms of texture.
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
It says parents choice, but I'm not a parent, I eat them whenever. Babies get the best snacks. Every time I see a baby with these issues give then a few and eat the rest, it's a baby it won't notice