Parent's Choice Supreme Baby Wipes uploaded by Cinthia G.Parent's Choice Supreme Baby Wipes uploaded by Ashley W.Parent's Choice Supreme Baby Wipes uploaded by Anna G.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #32 in Baby Wipes

Parent's Choice Supreme Baby Wipes: 72 sheets Ultra soft and plush Parent's Choice's thickest wipe ever Fragrance free see more...

Amber R.
Hyde, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best wipes ever!!! This is a walmart brand wipe. But the best wipes i have ever used. they are bigger then other wipes they are not over saturared with water or soaps, and it gets the job done!! I still use these wipes for cleaning. I love them.
Christina S.
Being a first time mom, I really didn't know what to expect when it came to all the different brands of diapers/wipes. I figured it's like the saying goes "you get what you pay for". That being said, sometimes I find myself OVER paying for something that I could get for a cheaper price and same results. Like these Parent's Choice wipes. I tried a pack on my son and coincidentally a blowout was the first test run! I thought that the wipes were soft and it only took maybe 2 wipes tops to get the job done! I was impressed. Since then I've been loyal to purchasing Parent's Choice wipes!
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are not good at all! One I haven't had a baby in the house in 11 years so I use wipes for a thousand other things. But these... no way wish I could get my money back. They do not take off makeup from your face or your hands! So I had to go back to the store and get something else! Oh and you want to use them for what they are intended for... yeah good luck there! Maybe 1 but definitely not 2 !
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love parents choice wipes. I love how they have all different kinds of scents. I think you can buy these at any store but I got mine from Walmart. The only con I have about the scented ones are that they’re to moist like if they have a lot of water in them. The pro I have is that they come in big boxes also! I definitely recommend these I got the big box once and it last me a couple months!
Charna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fragrance free is so important when you have a little one with sensitive skin like my daughter has had from day one. These wipes are so affordable and so easy to find at Walmart. My only issue is that I went through so many of them so fast. I would so recommend these to any new parent.
Maiko C.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Being a first time mom I was nervous to buy the off brand but, it never disappointed me. The wipes are nice and wet. I don't have to use to many because they are think. They come in scents and non scented which is nice to those babies that have sensitive skin.  Reasonable price for a good wipe.
Ashley ✨.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I normally buy wipes from Costco, but I ran out so I got a pack of these. They are very affordable. My daughter has sensitive skin and these didn’t bother her. The seem a little too watery for me. I would get them again if I needed something cheap but they aren’t my first choice.
Miranda T.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Extremely pleased with these wipes, I think they do a better job than some of the leading brands! They are definitely a great price point for an item you're constantly having to replenish. They're also great for wiping sticky hands too!! Diaper bag must have!!
Ashley M.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They smell so good and affordable the only thing is that they're a lil bit on the rougher side on texture if you've tried the huggies ones you'll see they're way softer then these
Ivette M.
MIAMI, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Economical, well priced, great texture and an overall great product. I’m pretty sure these are Walmart brand so only Walmart carries them. They are always so cheap and 100% better than HUGGIES. I would most definitely buy again.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
How do these wipes compare to other popular brands in terms of thickness?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Every body use it to clean surface, is it that good?
Ariana V.
Does anyone else skin burn after using these