Parent's Choice Super Value Box Diapers, (Choose Your Size) uploaded by johanna f.

BY PARENTS CHOICE

Keep your baby dry and comfortable when using Parents Choice Baby Diapers. The core in each one is super absorbent and locks in wetness, keeping little bottoms dry and preventing rashes and irritations. The long-lasting absorbing performance provides... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Korri M.
We do go through a lot of these diapers but we get a lot of them at a time so it really doesn't cost us that much for a lot of them. They do hold a good amount of fluid and other things. But we are constantly changing the diapers.
Saveena D.
Hinesville, GA
I normally buy my bulk baby diapers at Sam's club but couldn't get over to the store in time when I ran out so I bought these Walmart brand they are a lot thinner than the regular diapers I buy they do still have the wetness indicator which I love and so far no diaper rashes have been caused by these diapers they are an awesome last-minute diaper to buy for the price but I wouldn't use them as my all the time diaper
Alondra L.
El Monte , CA
I normally buy huggies or pampers but we decided to give this brand a try surprisingly the diapers are really good and the price is way cheaper than the other diaper brands will definitely be buying more of the parents choice diapers.
Jennifer F.
Parents choice diapers are great diapers. They are very fairly priced for a tighter budget. They have a wetness indicator and hold fairly well.
johanna f.
My girl use this for 2 years. I love this Diapers is very economic and absorvent.