Parent's Choice Strawberry Yogurt Bites

Parent's Choice Strawberry Yogurt Bites: Freeze-dried yogurt snack Naturally flavored with fruit puree Made with real fruit and yogurt Dissolves easily

Buy on Walmart
  • "Both of my older children absolutely LOVE these." in 3 reviews
  • "My daughter absolutely loves these!" in 1 review
  • "They taste good too " in 1 review
  • "Healthy and readily available, your little one can munch on these." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves yogurt more then anything but was not a fan of these at all." in 1 review
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
these things are so good I even ate them with my daughter lol. she loved them and I felt good giving them to her as a snack, they are easy for her to pick up and eat on her own, they have many different flavors and all of them were pretty good!
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great! My kiddo loved these during her hospital stay. They melt nicely and are big enough she can eat them on her own. They are really inexpensive and come in a lot of flavors. We buy them a lot
ashlyn g.
gulfport, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
at first i wasn’t sure about getting these because i didn’t think they would really melt. my daughter loves them & they are mess free. they are really affordable. and i would recommend these to mothers!
Lyric S.
Madison, OH
They are a favorite for my daughter! Like most parent choice products I've tried, they dissolve easily! They can be be bought at most Wal-Mart's for a great price!
Kate F.
Mankato, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy and fun snack. Doesn't offer Mich nutritional value, but it is tasty. My daughter does have a hard time with them though as sometimes they can be really hard.
Sharon F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son and i love these like with most of his food whatever he doesn't finish i will they are so go5o my son could eat the whole bag in 1 day if i let him... srry carrying my baby the bags and phone...lol
Mandy S.
Great flavor and easy open pack comes in handy! My son loves these and he loves the other berry flavor too! I purchased at Walmart. Maybe make more flavors that are fun! I would buy again. And also recommend to others.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are basically the same thing as all the other yogurt bites only cheaper. They smell really good and my daughter loves them. Especially the strawberry ones. They dissolve in the mouth fast so I don't have to worry about choking like I do with other finger foods.
Cassandra W.
These are just as good as the Gerber brand, and they're cheaper so it's a win win for me. They melt as soon as I put them in my son's mouth, and he loves to gnaw on them since he's teething. Definitely worth it for any family with an infant!
Jackalyn E.
These are horrible. They taste nasty and my son does not like them at all. They make a mess after being wet and even crushed. I do not recommend these for any baby. I always try everything I give my son and I am glad I do. I bought these at walmart and they are a decent price but the taste and quality is not good at all.
Syria Z.
Pueblo, CO
I have heard alot about these!? Are they wprth buying?