BY PARENT'S CHOICE

Parent's Choice Strawberry Yogurt Bites: Freeze-dried yogurt snack Naturally flavored with fruit puree Made with real fruit and yogurt Dissolves easily

Buy on Walmart
  • "Both of my older children absolutely LOVE these." in 3 reviews
  • "Healthy and readily available, your little one can munch on these." in 1 review
  • "My son absolutely loves these!" in 1 review
  • "They come in different flavors and turn soft once they are in the mouth." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves yogurt more then anything but was not a fan of these at all." in 1 review
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Parent's Choice Strawberry Yogurt Bites
Super affordable at Walmart. Pretty sure my one pack was 1.49 that are healthy an amazing for babies learning to eat. They pretty much dissovle in there mouths
Sarah W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Stick with the name brand gerber on these! I use off brand to save money whenever I can as a mom. However, my 8 month old choked on these multiple times before I threw them out. They must not dissolve as well as the gerber ones that I used all the time! A Choking baby is scary, avoid that!
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
these things are so good I even ate them with my daughter lol. she loved them and I felt good giving them to her as a snack, they are easy for her to pick up and eat on her own, they have many different flavors and all of them were pretty good!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love to give these to my toddler because she thinks she is getting a sweet treat and I know I'm giving her something a bit more nutritious than the typical snack.
Kate F.
Mankato, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy and fun snack. Doesn't offer Mich nutritional value, but it is tasty. My daughter does have a hard time with them though as sometimes they can be really hard.
Sharon F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son and i love these like with most of his food whatever he doesn't finish i will they are so go5o my son could eat the whole bag in 1 day if i let him... srry carrying my baby the bags and phone...lol
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are basically the same thing as all the other yogurt bites only cheaper. They smell really good and my daughter loves them. Especially the strawberry ones. They dissolve in the mouth fast so I don't have to worry about choking like I do with other finger foods.
Mandy S.
Great flavor and easy open pack comes in handy! My son loves these and he loves the other berry flavor too! I purchased at Walmart. Maybe make more flavors that are fun! I would buy again. And also recommend to others.
Cassandra W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are just as good as the Gerber brand, and they're cheaper so it's a win win for me. They melt as soon as I put them in my son's mouth, and he loves to gnaw on them since he's teething. Definitely worth it for any family with an infant!
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great! My kiddo loved these during her hospital stay. They melt nicely and are big enough she can eat them on her own. They are really inexpensive and come in a lot of flavors. We buy them a lot
Syria Z.
Pueblo, CO
I have heard alot about these!? Are they wprth buying?