Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Kiara S.
Mission
Purchased at: Walmart
These are awesome! My daughter loved them. She doesn’t eat them anymore now that she’s older, but they were a big hit.
Sarah G.
mississauga
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The perfect snack for a mom on the go. It’s keeps my daughter happy and they taste great to. Such a great price as well
Marium H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to snack when the kids were fussy or just needed to be distracted while shopping or out and about. Easy snack to give while they were in their stroller or even in their car seats
Kendra B.
These were great when I didn’t know any better about food nutrition. But these things are absolutely garbage. Sure they taste good, because they are 99%sugar. No I would never ever buy again, my kids eat better than that now 😂
Lexie B.
Kentville, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked these snacks for my toddler because they were very flavourful without having too much added sugar. The only thing is they go stale really easily. She liked them and always ask for them.
Brandi S.
Swan Hills
Purchased at: Walmart
These have a really good flavour and aren't just a yummy snack for the babes. Even the older ones seem to love grabbing a hand full
Chelsey N.
Minto, New Brunswick
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect affordable snack for babies once they start getting teeth. Perfect for helping babies learn how to feed themselves. These can also be used as cereal for older babies.
Samantha S.
Hanmer, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My little one loves to snack on these it has been one of the first snack food I given her and she’s now a toddler and still asks for them. They have a cereal texture that melts in there mouth . They are perfect size for little mouths learning to eat solids.
Kate M.
Brampton
Love these,  and so did both of my little guys.  The shapes make it super easy for them to pick up and practice feeding themselves and work on their pincer grip. Definitely one of my go to snacks when we're out and about.  The packaging made it super simple to slip into my diaper bag and access easily.
Shallan S.
Surrey, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
Great price and great product. My son loved them and would buy them all the time. I have also eaten a few haha
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?