Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #1 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Tara R.
Bowmanville
Purchased at: Walmart
My little munchkin loves these! She is a bit of a finicky eater but we have no@problem getting her to eat these!
Detra P.
Stratford, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Another great snack for babies and toddlers. The blueberry ones were my daughters favourite! They taste great 👍🏻
Karelynne B.
Ottawa
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these easy to chew and tasteful. Very good price for the quantity and compared to other brands.
Mariah S.
Picton
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a great snack for just beginning to eat solids !!! Such an easy snack and quick for days we are on the go!
Theresa L.
Chilliwack
Purchased at: Walmart
Great little snack for on the go. I used to put some in a baggy and keep them in my purse to keep the kids busy
Alice H.
Corner brook , NL
Purchased at: Walmart
My child absolutely loves these! They do contain a fair bit of sugar but they make a great snack in moderation.
Jovana L.
My baby love this snacks i give it to him after his food is prefect for a travel you can put them in recipes.
Breanna H.
St, MB
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snack for on the go with my little one. He loves it! Great value. We’ve purchased it many times already
Jennifer V.
Clinton
Purchased at: Walmart
Love, love, love these. Tastes good! Dissolves quickly. Super affordable. My daughter goes crazy over these!
Josephine E.
Halifax, NS
Purchased at: Walmart
My children loved these! Great snack and super convenient packaging to grab and go when you are in a hurry!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?