Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Trisha M.
Rusagonis , NB
Purchased at: Walmart
A great little snack for my 8 month old. Not too messy when you’re out and about! Container can be difficult the pack.
🕊 m.
Thunder Bay
Purchased at: Walmart
Really tasty snack. Does not have an overpowering flavour. Very mild, dissolves in your mouth, and easily digestible.
Frances
Purchased at: Walmart
My bub loved her stars. They are high in sugar so moderation is important, but that goes for just about everything.
Felisha M.
Dawson Creek
Great for the morning or on the go. Cheap and different flavors. Love them great for alot of ages.would recommend .
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
I got these for my niece and she loved them. I had to go out and buy a few other flavors for her to try and enjoy.
brittany P.
Windsor
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great easy snack for on the go. Great flavors and baby loves them. Dissolve quickly for a great first snack.
Detra P.
Stratford, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Another great snack for babies and toddlers. The blueberry ones were my daughters favourite! They taste great 👍🏻
Kylina-Marie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These were a hit with my little niece. She would always go crazy for them smiling. I always reccomend to friends.
Karelynne B.
Ottawa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these easy to chew and tasteful. Very good price for the quantity and compared to other brands.
Tara R.
Bowmanville
Purchased at: Walmart
My little munchkin loves these! She is a bit of a finicky eater but we have no@problem getting her to eat these!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?