Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Breanna M.
Johnson City
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a great first start to tots learning to eat “crunchy” foods! They actually taste good too! I like the apple cinnamon better, but recently she’s been loving these! They kind of melt while eating them, and she’s never gotten choked on them. It’s definitely worth the buy! It’s a quick grab and go snack for on the go kind of days!
Sarah R.
Mound City
Purchased at: Walmart
These bite sized snacks are perfect to keep in the diaper bag or sitting next to the high chair to keep the baby busy while you are preparing a meal! They are inexpensive. I definitely suggest buying in bulk! Lol
Mandy M.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby loves these. He's able to hold them in his hand and put them in his mouth all on his own. He seems to love the taste! They are completely mess free which is always a major plus in my book!
Jamie R.
Louisville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
All of the flavors are great in the little puffs cereal snacks but this one seems to be my little ones favorite! We keep these on hand at home and on the go. The price is perfect for such a quality snack. We will continue to buy these, heck my 4 year old even loves them.
Alma G.
La Mesa, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great snack to take on the go especially if you need emergency car snacks! I’ve had melt downs in traffic and these come in handy. Small enough size without all the sugar and it’s great! Especially better since Walmart has these with great prices all the time!
Mónica D.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my girl’s favorite snack. I give her only a few because she could literally finish them all if she could. These are so tasty and crunchy, I have a few inside a ziplock bag in my purse because this thing help me out a lot to calm her down
Jennifer A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these puffs! They're really cheap and good for on the go moms! They meet and exceed expectations and they're so convienant! I just ask a little more flavour be added and these would be perfect. I reccomend the parents try some. Once you pop you can't stop
Tonya F.
Weatherford, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love the Parents Choice Strawberry Apple Little Puffs Cereal snacks, I buy all the different flavors for my kiddo. She loves them as well. lol. I would recommend this brand to any Parent in search of a good, healthy, easy snack for their little one.
Katie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My nephew loved these little puff snacks. He would eat them all and seemed to love this flavor. He did not have trouble swallowing them and they seemed to dissolve great. Every child is different but these worked very well for him as one of his first "snacks".
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good for kids and I would say the same as Gerber baby snacks. If you're looking to save some money these would be great. I tasted some and they are good. My kids love them and they are their go to snacks. Super easy for on the go quick snacks
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?