Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Kathy L.
Montreal
Purchased at: Walmart
Both my kids fell in love with these and even I enjoyed these myself. The taste is so strong and feels like I am eating the fruit!
Anna H.
Saint John, NB
Purchased at: Walmart
Very handy case for one the go. Great product. Reuse-able container is always a win. Could be a bit cheaper but it is still good.
Amanda A.
Crystal Beach, ON
Great snack for babies learning to eat. My daughter loves these! Easy for little ones to hold and an affordable price too!
Sabrina R.
Roxboro, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
My sons favorite snacks. I love to carry it on his stroller whenever i go for shopping. So i can keep him busy with this one 🤫
Alannah E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are my sons absolute favourite flavour. I don't mind him snacking on these on the go because they dissolve very quickly.
melissa w.
Glace Bay
Purchased at: Walmart
My little one loved these! They're a great addition to a little snack! Would definitely recommend this product to a new mother!
DANIELLE •.
saskatoon
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love these little puffs for our youngest! Great lil snack for when they start solids and convenient to bring along anywhere
Aseel A.
Burlington , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
My little one loves this flavour, it helped him to grab and eat finger foods! It’s a great value of money for a great product
Ashley K.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these snacks and they help to get those fine motor skills . The smell is strong and they seem to taste ok.
Natalie P.
Niagara Falls, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loved these, easy for him to eat and digest. I love most of the parents choice products. These smell great as well!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?