Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Angelica A.
San Luis Río Colorado
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Perfectos bocaditos para los bebés tienen el tamaño y consistencia perfecto para la pequeña boquita de los bebés y el sabor es muy rico.
Janessa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these and I love feeding them to my sibling, she’s 3 but she loves these with a passion, I also have a baby on the way this April
Stefany S.
Trois, QC
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to buy those puffs when my kids where babies ! They loved them , the ingredients are good and the price too . I really recommend.
Lily C.
Ohsweken , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect on the go snack for the little ones especially around the holiday season and your on the rush and have a great taste say my niece
Janna F.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are alright but not as good as Gerber. They're a tad bit hard compared to other brands. But other than the hardness they're great.
Tasha H.
Edmonton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great low cost snack! Tastes just as good as the name brand but for a fraction of the cost. Very satisfied with the quality and taste.
Brittney J.
Tillsonburg
Daughter eats them daily. She loves them theyre a eady travel snack snd easy clean up not messy and my favorite doesnt stain anything
Brittany C.
Orangeville, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
These are one of my daughters favorite flavors. We take them everywhere. We always buy them and definitely recommend them to everyone
Lexy J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Babies love this product
It is sweet and delicious for a baby's sweet tooth
Pretty healthy too as it doesn't have any nasty additives
Jodi C.
Airdrie, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby loved these! They were a great mess free on the go snack! Even my older kids would steal them because they tasted so yummy!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?