Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

☆ c.
san diego
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is one of my basic in my shop, my baby loves them and the quality is very good as same as gerber ones but for a very cheap price! The baby’s loves and their mommy’s too!
Sara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are an amazing in the go snack, my daughter loves that she can feed them to herself and doesn’t need help. We have them everywhere. Home car and diaper bag
Angela M.
Regina
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Decent, small sized little snacks. The taste is not overbearing and quite light. Melts very easily in the mouth so as to avoid choking, like literally within seconds. My son loves these!
member-b13d8
This is my son's favorite flavor of these puffs cereal snacks. I must admit, I tried them and they really are good! Low in sugar, enough to last a few days.
Jordan V.
Ponoka , AB
My nephew loves these as a snack. They are a perfect size for his little fingers to pick up and they dissolve very easily. They are a great price and you get a lot. I always keep them on hand for when I'm babysitting him.
Erin P.
London, ON
1,508 reviews
HUGE hit with my 8month old right now, there hasn't been a kind he hasn't liked yet.. I always stock up when their on sale for a few bucks, they are even a hit with my 3 & 6 yr old and their friends, but only certain kinds of coarse haha, even when they were babies they loved them too. And I like them because as soon as they hit my sons mouth they are basically dissolved from his drooly hand haha
Calisa G.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect snack for the babies that are learning to use their fingers and self feed. These are as yummy as the Gerber brand and we always had then in our pantry. I bet my son would still enjoy these even now at 2.
Kelsie M.
El paso, TX - Texas
Just as good as Gerber. They cost less and serve the same purpose. They shapes a little different and each puff may be a bit smallest but overall they are the same
Pamela B.
Innisfil , ON
Tried these with my almost 7 month old she's not ready for them yet to small made for a choking issue nothing serious but will wait abit before we try again
Ashleigh L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
We love these! We did BLW and these were an easy to eat and pack for an on the go snack. The container is large enough to last few quite a few snacks too!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?