Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Jenn L.
Winnipeg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is awesome. The taste is great even for bigger people. My baby loves them a lot she eats them all throughout the day, easy for on the go kind of days. Easy storage keeps fresh for a while especially since my daughter opens the container all the time
Adriana N.
Puerto La Cruz, Anzoátegui
A really tasty cereal! I'll try it agaian. With a sweet taste. It was more tasteful than expected, with a really good price. There's no more available in my hometown. But hopefully it will be found in on-line stores
Samantha M.
Mount Uniacke , NS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids seemed to like these. I don’t like the shape as much as I do compared to the Gerber ones but for the price I would buy them again! I like the packaging and it can be reused in so many different ways!
Kierstin C.
Baltimore, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Awesome flavour for my little one and a super quick dissolving formula which makes them incredibly easy to chew and eat when he has few teeth. Alsomade with tasty ingredients and are a super reasonableprice
Bre J.
Lower sackville, NS
My girl absolutely loves these. The caps are to east to get off though and I stopped buying them because she kept getting a hold of then and popping the cap off and spilling the entire container
Meera C.
PICKERING, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These little puffs have been favorite finger foods for all of my children. Good flavour, easily dissolves in their mouth, and gives them great practice at picking up small things with their fingers.
Vanessa B.
McLennan
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for teaching your baby how to eat and to develop small motor skills. They get hands a little sticky but easy to keep on hand and to use on the go. I love these little puffs, perfect for babies and toddlers.
Briana M.
Woodstock
My 2 and 4 year olds love these! Even mum and dad do! Easy to toss in the diaper bag for on the go, light hand held snack that doesn't cause a hard to clean mess in the car or house
Frankiie B.
Otterville, ON
These are really excellent as an introduction to finger foods and can be really handy as a snack when you’re out and  about. In a variety of flavors, you’re guaranteed to find something your baby loves.
ÄlëxXä Š.
Huaquillas - El Oro
Realmente muy exquisito le gusta mucho consumirlo , es muy bueno..  y pues siempre le seguire adquiiendo .. un excelente producto para nuestros pequeñines de la casa
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?