Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
chiamaka d.
abuja
Remember I not a parent but I think ur baby will be in love with this cereal the way I am with Rice Krispie I love it mama papa but it again for me I love this cereal it’s pretty nice I love thank u for it I hope u buy more for me
Lisa K.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter is a big fan of these, and has been ever since she’s started solids about 6 months ago. They’re great for travelling, price is good for what you get, and would buy them again without a doubt.
Cailea L.
Hamilton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Both my boys LOVED these when we were first introducing them to solids and they still love them now. Theyre the perfect size for babies to pick up when they're just learning the pincer grasp, they melt in your mouth so they arent as scary with babies that have no teeth and they taste amazing. I definitely recommend.
Maggie K.
Calgary
My kid loves them. Super great when children are learning how to feed themselves. They also dissolve quickly to lesson chances of choking. I found them amazing when going on long trips in the car.
Shayla M.
Sarnia
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loved these puffs and they were way cheaper than leading brands. Would highly recommend trying these puffs for your baby or toddler. Also they are not bad for them so a good healthy choice.
Tammy B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these tasty little snacks they melt in the mouth and my kids loved them so much. They would request these every grocery trip. They have other great flavours also and they all were a hit in my house.
Marie F.
Montreal
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loved them! Still does! Full of extra vitamins, and good for his motor skills to pick up and put in his mouth. Highly recommend. And the cheapest brand!!
Colleen M.
Belleville
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great! My son loved them whem he was younger and it was a great on the go snap for him when we were out in public and we was hungry. They are easy to digest and basically melt in your mouth, the flavour is great and I would even eat a couple!
Hannah M.
My niece really did not like these at all, but they were very nice to have handy as a snack for her. They are reasonably priced, but definitely not crazy cheap. Best thing about them is that they are very convenient and not a nightmare to clean up.
Kaydee G.
Gravenhurst
My son loved these while a toddler. I would pack them in the diaper bag. Great light dissolving on the go snack. My kids loved the taste and shapes of these. A must have for every mother on the go or any park trip. Deffiently recommend.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?