Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Ashlei H.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these. I have to say they aren't to bad also, yes i tried them. Not to sweet and not to bitter. Perfect snack for home and on the go. Easy open and close lid.
ardelia c.
93280
Purchased at: Walmart
They seem to not melt my baby almost choked on them ive only tried it once never again though very scary when i took the whole thing out
Amy B.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby really enjoyed these. They are easy for her to hold on to and she loves the taste. No problem getting her to eat
Katie S.
Michigamme, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snack for the little ones. Healthier option than something like cheetos. My kids loved them and I didn't have to worry about choking.
Eliamar C.
Garciasville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Great on the go. Easy to eat with no danger of choking. My kids love it and the price is not bad at all
Lauren S.
Haslet, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these! I love how they’re very high quality, yet still inexpensive. It makes me feel like a good parent to use parentS choice
Mercedes S.
Watsontown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
These ones aren't too bad. Cheaper than the name brand and still melt in the babies mouths when they're learning to eat
Kathryn V.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are fun for the kids to eat, seemingly low choke risk, and they don’t taste bad at all!
Cristina P.
Pembroke
Really enjoy the flavor. Both my kids and I enjoy them. These are the best things I have ever purchased for my kids
Melissa V.
El Centro, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these little snacks they are affordable, tasty and perfect for on the go
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?