Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Sharon C.
Covina, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to give this to the baby I used to baby sit and they loved it. It was a nice little snack and it is a good alternative choice to sweets and chocolate. They are nutritious and satisfying. Will be buying for my son.
Chelsea H.
London
Purchased at: Walmart
All of the children in our family have always loved Puffs Cereal Snacks, even the older kids can’t keep their hands out of the container.
Savanna W.
munfordville
My son absolutely loves these! They’re the perfect snack anytime, but especially handy on the go! They smell wonderful and admittedly they taste great too!
Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love the puffs no matter the flavor. The flavor isn’t overwhelming either not too sweet not too bland just perfect and my kids love them and could finish the container in a day
Kayla L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good flavor and all around good product. Son loves this flavor. Easy dissolve safe bites.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff! Love the container it comes in, and love the flavor. My toddlers have all loved it, and mama is especially happy with the price. It’s great to keep a container in the diaper bag, one in the cup holder of the car, one in your purse, and a bunch at home! Keep the toddler happy, and you keep the mama happy!
Ashley N.
Chocowinity, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I babysit kids and this product is perfect! It’s very soft and easy for the babies to eat and they absolutely love them. And honestly I have tried them before myself and they are something I even like as a snack!
Jaimie B.
Carl Junction , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
We’ve been buying these since my daughter was old enough to be able to have them. She loves this particular flavor. They are perfect for in the go snacks. Easy for a child to pick up when learning to feed themselves. My daughter is 4 now but we still get these for her.
Denise M.
Purchased at: Target
Love Love Love this is just not a snack for kids its also a way of them to learn coordination. to pick up the treat and put it in their mouth
jennifer f.
My baby nephew is starting to ask more and more for these. Love that they are also easy to serve! Highly recommend for y’all baby!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?