Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
My baby loves this puffs all flavor! i always try things before giving it to her and i even though they are yummi! She started eating them at 4 month and still loves them!
Amber S.
Philomath, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby can't get enough of these! I actually have to stop her from eating too many, and I love that I don't have to refrigerate them and can just throw them in my diaper bag. This is a must!
Holly B.
My daughter loved these when she was younger, nothing filling but great snacks for those learning to feed theirself and honestly I always snuck some for myself because they weren’t bad tasting. 10/10 recommend to other parents and def easy on the budget!!
Corinna L.
Aloha
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
These are little snacks that are good to keep your little one busy and learning how to feed themselves. It’s pretty good treat but they can become a little messy. But I would get them again..........
Elizabeth V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for the price. There is a slight difference in texture in comparison to other brands. However, these are easy for my baby to eat as the melt down in their mouth. These make great snacks to take along on shopping trips or out to the park.
Amber l.
elizabethtown
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Even at 3 years old, my son loves his puffs!! He's tried almost every kind of puffs and loves them all.
If I let him, he'll eat the whole container in one sitting!!
Brittany D.
Spring hill
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a life saver for when she is getting fussy and on the go. It helps with developmental skills also while they try to grab them and eat. Flavors also great.
Jackie H.
These are a great little finger food for littles starting to feed themselves! It met my expectations of a puffy cereal food. Pros: pretty cheap, transportable, and tasty. Cons: some babies just don’t like them. I would recommend to other parents.
Laura F.
My son absolutely loved the snacks when he was a baby and into his toddler years. He was very picky about his snacks so this was a go to snack everyday that we knew he would love. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone with small children
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
My babies have always loved these little treats. There wallet friendly and make for a great snack when out and about. I would recommend to anyone with little ones.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?