Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #1 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • At what age would you let your lil one start eating these?1 Answers
Sativa B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Both of my children love these snacks. They have more flavor than other name brands. They are lower priced being the store brand and my kids love them like I said. They're easy to throw in the diaper bag or put in preschool lunches as a cute snack. The shapes make them fun to eat, too!
Cary M.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Yum! Even I love these. My nieces eat these all day throughout the day. They’re worth the price and they last a long time for the size. They’re also nice cus they fit in a diaper bag so you can take them with you and give them to the kids when they get fussy
Tameka A.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
MY dauvhter hated these. I dont know why exactly lol. She was pretty picky as a baby. Overall i cant really give this product mpre stars because i wasnt able to get her to eat it
Erika W.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My 2 year old absolutely loves these puffs. I try not give him anything to sweet or sugary and this fits the bill. I've even tried some myself and they taste great.
Sylvia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Daughter Use To Eat These Up , Mamma To Sometimes 😂 , These Are Actually Really Good . It’s A Great Affordable Price , Easy To Cary Anywhere When Your Baby Needs A Snack .
Michelle b.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son would have these for a quick snack. My 3 year old likes them more than baby does. I’ve tasted them. They aren’t packed with a ton of flavor. Still pretty good though. We’ve bought these over and over for the kids. Would recommend for little kids.
Chelsea G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great flavor for little ones, and easy to pour out for them to eat! Great value as well and large amount for the price. Great for snacking and on the go! Highly recommend!
Faith L.
Raven
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
great when on the go as a quick snack or a snack to hold the kids over till dinner is done.. dissolves easily and quickly for less risk of chocking.. easy cleanup which allows from having to keep the at a table or with a no spill type snack cup and give more freedom to allowing our busy days to continue without any time outs... healthy, quick, no mess, grab-n-go snack....all the things parents look at when deciding on what our kids eat
Melinda M.
Aberdeen, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Good taste, kids always loved them and still will eat them if I have a baby over. About the same as all the competitors kinds but cheaper and that's always a plus!
Katie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite snack to give the kids! They are easy for them to grab and they love them who am I kidding I love them just as much! They have great flavor. I think they are reasonable priced and would recommend them to parents.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?
Yvonne T.
Greensboro
At what age would you let your lil one start eating these?
Noemi N.