Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Fallon M.
Ponchatoula
Purchased at: Walmart
Parent’s Choice is a great line of products for an affordable price. I think it stands up to the more popular brands. My son loved these snacks.
kay 🌻.
Tecumseh
good brand to give to your child. strawberry is super basic flavor but is something that most children tend to like.
Raquel G.
Gonzales, LA
Babies love it, mommies love it, very safe to eat, even older kids can eat it, it’s not pricey at all, has the best value, there could more other flavors, but strawberries are good for now, I would definitely buy this again and recomend this to mommy friends
Cassie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very great smell and flavor. Super handy to keep in my diaper bag for travel snacking.
Ashley S.
laveen, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
My twins love these. They're convenient to take on the go and a great snack. Easy to pick up and they smell amazing
Cassidy S.
Stevensville
Love it, my child loves these things dissolve easily don’t need to worry about choking, taste isn’t bad. I’ve tried them myself actually,my child is very picky but these he does like.
Marissa S.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for carry along in diaper bag. Easy clean up. Great price. Kids love it. Smells good
Elizabeth G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
My son would absolutely devour these when he was younger!! They’re great for when children are teething as well. They dissolve easily so despite the size they aren’t much of a choking hazard.
Ojahnaye J.
Dallas
My kids love it 🥰 a lot the taste is sooo delightful. My baby boy loves it as much as I love ice cream and he is very picky on what he eats.
Emily B.
Marrero
Purchased at: Walmart
Great flavor offers. Great price compared to leading brands. Baby loved them. I like that they dissolve easily.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?