Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Karen T.
Cut Off
Baby seems to like it.  Easy to pack for travel.  Great to have on hand for air or auto travel.  Good nutritive value.
Shelia G.
Lancaster, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for my niece as a snack. She would eat the whole container in one sitting if I would let her.
keri l.
Purchased at: Walmart
My niece absolutely loves these. She eats them all the time for a snack. I don't have any problem picking up two or three in the store when I see them because I know she loves them. They're very light and not too much for the little one.
Bethanie A.
Tuscumbia
Purchased at: Walmart
The last time we purchased these we were hugely disappointed. There were slivers of what looked to be stale chips all mixed into the puffs. We contacted the company and they sent a box for us to return the product to them for inspection. They sent a $5 Walmart gift card to “make amends” and promised to update us on what they find out. Needless to say they never got back with us nor did they apologize. I’m furious to think about it because I usually don’t inspect the puffs before pouring them out on my child’s tray. I’m just fortunate I did! Terrible quality control and horrible customer service!
Brittney M.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My niece loves these ! I tried them myself and they are just right for a baby i feel.
Ciri T.
Rock Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
My son really enjoyed this particular flavor. He always had to have this in the diaper bag on trips anytime we went somewhere.
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love these even my 8 year old still likes these so I definitely recommend buying these for little ones.
Cecilia P.
Biloxi
Purchased at: Target
delicious! can’t get enough of these the banana ones are good too. it’s not too pricey for the amount you get.
Kalie R.
Elizabethtown
my daughter absolutely loved the taste and wasn’t put off by the texture. Basically dissolved in her mouth.
Marlia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
The strawberry-apple and the banana are their favorite flavors. Just wish they had larger containers. We seem to run out too fast lol. Good value for the size they sell. Absolutely would recommend
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?