Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

member-5fe9b
Purchased at: Walmart
Kids always loved this snack, I do wish that they had more options in their fruit selections. But all in all its pretty good
jamie l.
Red Bluff
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great to add in with cheerios and some dried fruit to make toddler trail mix that tastes great and is healthy.
Karen T.
Cut Off
Baby seems to like it.  Easy to pack for travel.  Great to have on hand for air or auto travel.  Good nutritive value.
Shelia G.
Lancaster, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for my niece as a snack. She would eat the whole container in one sitting if I would let her.
keri l.
Purchased at: Walmart
My niece absolutely loves these. She eats them all the time for a snack. I don't have any problem picking up two or three in the store when I see them because I know she loves them. They're very light and not too much for the little one.
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves the puffs for snacks! They're soft and small for little kids/babies, which makes it easier for them to pick up and chew. They dissolve fairly quickly so there is little chance of choking! They have a variety of flavors which I nice as well. We love Parents Choice, because they are the most affordable baby brand!!
Bethanie A.
Tuscumbia
Purchased at: Walmart
The last time we purchased these we were hugely disappointed. There were slivers of what looked to be stale chips all mixed into the puffs. We contacted the company and they sent a box for us to return the product to them for inspection. They sent a $5 Walmart gift card to “make amends” and promised to update us on what they find out. Needless to say they never got back with us nor did they apologize. I’m furious to think about it because I usually don’t inspect the puffs before pouring them out on my child’s tray. I’m just fortunate I did! Terrible quality control and horrible customer service!
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These puffs are good for snacking but they do get sticky and messy in their little hands. They do not crumble as easily and so you end up with little chunks everywhere. My kiddo does enjoy the flavor but as a mom the mess is not worth the hassle with this brand.
Brittney M.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My niece loves these ! I tried them myself and they are just right for a baby i feel.
Ciri T.
Rock Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
My son really enjoyed this particular flavor. He always had to have this in the diaper bag on trips anytime we went somewhere.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?