Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Sara R.
salisbury
Purchased at: Walmart
Soooooooooooooooooooo good. Perfect for little hands and easy to atore in a cuppy to go. He loves them. I would totally buy it again. Awesome!
Hannah D.
Lubbock
Purchased at: Target
My baby has loved eating these and letting him learn how to feed himself. He's learning hand eye coordination.
Gesell C.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
Melt instantly so there is no fear that my baby will choke on it and the strawberry apple flavor is really delicious .
Vina h.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snack for on the road for a long period of time ,also my baby love it and even I can eat it when baby share because it smells and tastes really good , plus I always buys them because it’s come in a lot of different flavors which we love them all!
Tavish L.
48 South Union St apt 5, Pawtucket, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby loves these as a snack. They are quite tasty. I've tried them. They have more flavor than some other brands I've tried. There shape are perfect as well.
Hannah P.
Russellville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
What did parents even do before Puffs were invented?! We never leave home without these yummy snacks! My four year old even loves them!
Jessica W.
Claremont
Purchased at: Walmart
Another favorite of my daughter! These smelled amazing, easy to carry everywhere, and at a great price point! They are a bit slower to dissolve than the name brand but we never had any chocking scares
Katelin S.
Greenwood
Perfect for on the go! Easy to store, open and get to for your little! It’s probably my favorite thing to give my nephews on the go and they love it! I also love sneaking 1 or 12 when my tummy’s feeling a little empty too ;)! Great price!
Clari S.
Orem
Purchased at: Target
My little one-year-old loves these & had a hard time keeping them away from his older brother! They come in a perfect container for at-home snacking or to bring in the diaper bag, I'd definitely recommend them to other parents!
Lizbeth C.
Sanger, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves them , I love them myself 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 the Flavor and the way they desolve is so satisfying ! I take them for snacks since it’s one of her favorite and it’s very cheap ! I’ll keep getting these for her and myself lol
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?