Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Gesell C.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
Melt instantly so there is no fear that my baby will choke on it and the strawberry apple flavor is really delicious .
Vina h.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snack for on the road for a long period of time ,also my baby love it and even I can eat it when baby share because it smells and tastes really good , plus I always buys them because it’s come in a lot of different flavors which we love them all!
Tavish L.
48 South Union St apt 5, Pawtucket, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby loves these as a snack. They are quite tasty. I've tried them. They have more flavor than some other brands I've tried. There shape are perfect as well.
Hannah P.
Russellville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
What did parents even do before Puffs were invented?! We never leave home without these yummy snacks! My four year old even loves them!
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Really bought these for my 15 month old GSON but he didn't care for any of them tried all of them so the teenage sibilings like them so why not good healthy snack
Lindsay H.
Charleston , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
We keep these “puff-puffs” around. Definitely a easy on the go snack! The price is amazing! And the kids looooooove them! They met all my expectations. I have already recommended them to someone else.
Katelin S.
Greenwood
Perfect for on the go! Easy to store, open and get to for your little! It’s probably my favorite thing to give my nephews on the go and they love it! I also love sneaking 1 or 12 when my tummy’s feeling a little empty too ;)! Great price!
Clari S.
Orem
Purchased at: Target
My little one-year-old loves these & had a hard time keeping them away from his older brother! They come in a perfect container for at-home snacking or to bring in the diaper bag, I'd definitely recommend them to other parents!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to keep these snacks in my bag or pocket so there was always something something for my babies to snack on. They both loved these flavor and texture easy to eat I try everything before giving it to my kids and its better than I was thinking.
Lizbeth C.
Sanger, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves them , I love them myself 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 the Flavor and the way they desolve is so satisfying ! I take them for snacks since it’s one of her favorite and it’s very cheap ! I’ll keep getting these for her and myself lol
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?