Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #1 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Stephanie L.
Bourbonnais, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love these! They are a really great price and they are comparable to the gerber ones!
Nancy A.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
my twins love to eat this, eat it as a snack, it's at an excellent price and of good quality
Bee M.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy for on the go with the kids ! Keeps them quiet and happy :) my son loves all the flavors
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
My kids love these. They are not even babies any more. They make for a great quick snack.
Chelsea N.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Kiddos loved these when they were a bit younger. Taste was just enough for my littlest one.
Abi W.
Mount Vernon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These are comparable to the name brand companies. The price is good and my son loved these.
Gloria R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Baby loves and easily dissolvable only negative I would say is leaves a very sticky residue
Hanai T.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Walmart
My siblings love these. Also I’m not gonna lie I steal some from them when they’re sleeping
Michelle E.
Piggott, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
My granddaughter loves these puffs nice variety and not pricey great to take on the go too
Elise A.
orange
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for your little one! They are cheap. Good for on the go snacks and cheap!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?