Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best u can never go wrong with these the baby love these and are great on price!!
Erika V.
pasco
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby favorite this little puffs keep him busy they are good and good price love the package
Denise O.
El Paso , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great snack and it’s inexpensive. It is worth giving it a try .....................
Nancy A.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
my twins love to eat this, eat it as a snack, it's at an excellent price and of good quality
Stephanie L.
Bourbonnais, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love these! They are a really great price and they are comparable to the gerber ones!
Colleen N.
Clermont, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Super good. Affordable price. These taste good for me when I am hungry and the baby has food.
Josie B.
So convenient for on the go!!! My littles love these ! They can’t get enough price is amazing
Diana S.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Same, I love them my kids love them I eat them and they eat them they are good and affordable
Bee M.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy for on the go with the kids ! Keeps them quiet and happy :) my son loves all the flavors
Ashley H.
Hebron, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Puffs are great for babies first snack! They are so easy and convenient. Love them for baby!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?