Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Renee N.
El Paso
Purchased at: Walmart
This parents choice brand is cheaper than the name brands and my kid seems to like them just as well!
Ragan A.
Taylorsville
Purchased at: Walmart
They were great for ‘on the go’ snacks.!! They also made it easier so she was able to feed herself..
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I didn’t like the way these melted it made it harder for baby to hold and chew. I wouldn’t recommend.
Sabrina H.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good...my daughter loved them they taste like cereal which my baby loved....great product 😊
Heather F.
Rising Sun
Purchased at: Walmart
These are just as good as the other brands And they’re way cheaper I really like the shape of them to
Marissa K.
Ferron
Purchased at: Walmart
These are perfect snacks for on the go! My older kids even love to eat them!! My babies love them!
Brook P.
They are ok. My daughter did not finish the last one I purchased. Decide to purchase name brand.
Jennifer M.
My kids absolute love these. They won’t eat any other brand sept this brand in this specific taste
Whit H.
Brownsburg, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loved them and the package was great for when you’re on the go. The price is very affordable
Bri M.
thomasville, nc
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy for her to use and pick up. Easy to take on the go and give in the car, store, and restaurant.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?