Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Shalet N.
Highland, UT
Loved how convenient and safe this snack was for my little guy! He loved picking these up and munching away!
Breanna K.
concord, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good puffs, like any other brand. They did seem to get more stiff quicker after opening than the Gerber ones.
Cheyenne H.
Thorn
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great flavor... My son enjoys these so much to... I eat them myself.. Recommended for baby's first foods.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loved these so much. They were a great snack. Very portable and very convenient when you're on the go.
Stephanie R.
SPOKANE, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
Im little girl love Parents Choice Lil puffs the melt away and taste good i even tried them they are not bad.
Lisa W.
Bismarck, ND
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for on the go snacks! All of my kids have eaten them and loved them. Perfect to put in the diaper bag
emily L.
Puyallup
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very popular in our house, these are nice to have when travelling withthe kids. I would buy these again.
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loved these. They do get stale very quickly, but they seemed to be decent and the price is great
Gabrielle S.
Alabaster , AL
Purchased at: Walmart
My nephew loves them and They taste good and I like how they dissolve so the little ones don’t choke on them
Lauren H.
Preston , ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Our little girl loves these tasty snacks! They are at a reasonable rice as well! Will definitely buy again!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?