Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Erika S.
Whitewater, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were so convenient for on the go snacks for my son when he was little. He loved them, they fit in my diaper bag, convenient and affordable. Even now that my son is older he still eats his baby cousins!
Cheyenne B.
Fort Payne
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am a mother of 3. Ages 4,3,&1. All 3 of my children love these little puffs. They are absolutely great to travel with. I love how fast they dissolve. As a parent it’s scary giving your child something this small but they dissolve so fast.
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
MLO’s love these little snacks! My twins are 4 and have loved these since they were starting to get their teeth. They are super convenient to grab while running out the door or just for a little snack. Super cheap!
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The price is right on these. Less than $2 at Walmart. We just started my 7 month on these to practice her pincher grasp. She loves these. I tried them too and they taste like apple Jack's cereal to me. They dissolve pretty quickly so no worries on choking. There many different flavors in this brand too.
Amina K.
Pleasanton, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Great snack for on the go my daughter loves the way they melt in her mouth.. we carried these with us everywhere until she was about 1 and 1/2 we get them every once in a while now and she tries to get the whole jar!! Good product
Bry M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves these things. We are buying at least 2 of these a week! If I had to pick a snack she liked best, I would have to say these. I recommend all parents try them for their littles. Plus, they are cheap. So why not.
Nina c.
fort gay
Purchased at: Walmart
Kids didn’t like them .. my Five year old said it didn’t have a taste .. I did like that it was small enough that kids didn’t get chocked we used them as a snack for when cooking dinner for the kids if they was hungry !
Katherine G.
Mcallen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
when my daughter was a baby these were my go to snacks for her. extremely affordable and easy to carry around. not crumbly or sticky either which was a huge plus! recommend these to all parents with babies 2 and younger
Monica S.
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: Target
My five year old and my 11 month old both eat these up so fast! They absolutely love it. I also am happy with the fact that I’m not giving them a bunch of sugar so I purchase these often.
Rachel F.
lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
We love the puffs. My daughter is nine months old and we just started to use them. They are very convenient and taste very good. The only thing I would change is that they don’t dissolve as quick as I’d like them to
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?