Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Melanie L.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
My niece absolutely loves these. There not supper hard to eat and have a very good flavor. I like them myself. Lol.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Daughter loves parents choice snacks, and still does have them from time to time. Great price and not a bad taste.
member-b6224
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My little one loves the fact that she can feed herself!! And I love that these are easy for her and for on the go!
Marco R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love them and would always eat them and from time to time I would eat one my self and it was actually good
nicole s.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly love this, this is the most recommended food for parenting its amazing and i really love it recommended
Ana L.
My daughter’s favorite snack. More sizes and variety, good price. Nice design. Affordable and easy to take with you
Marlene A.
Austin
Purchased at: Walmart
Recommend for baby’s. Supper on a budget and yummy for baby’s. I’m sure they would love it as much as my baby does.
Morgandee P.
Purchased at: Walmart
i taste everything before giving it to baby, & these are so good! she loves them! & the little spots of strawberry
Selena R.
S Pasadena, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste so good I would even eat them. They are small enough for small children to pick up and feed themselves.
Tasha F.
Roebuck, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My children love snacking on this in between meals. I like that it didn't stop them from eating their meals.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?