Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Samantha G.
Deltona, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love! My kids can’t get enough and it’s easy to take everywhere I highly recommend for anyone with little ones
Mahreen M.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Target
My baby nephew is always munching on these. They melt easily in his mouth. Recommend to babies who are teething for sure!
Faith E.
ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this product is great and my son seems to love it also. My three year old also likes them. Haha. Good price also!
Phylicia A.
Tennessee
Purchased at: Walmart
Great price for the amount you get. Resealable lid so they don't go stale. They melt fast, so no problems with choking.
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really the best value puffs you can buy! They have good flavor and dissolve just as easily as the name brand.
Samantha R.
Tucson
Purchased at: Walmart
My 1 year old did not take this product however; my 5 year old did. This makes for a good on the go snack, it's light.
Pattie P.
Grand Rapids
Love these snacks I can bring them anywhere we go and they have been a lifesaver many times they are well worth buying.
Stephanie  P.
Great product with a great flavor. Very handy for on the go trips or visits, love the container too! Highly recommend.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I've tried this one once and it was an epic fail I honesty just wanted to take them back to the store and get a refund.
Shelby S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for traveling! Parents choice has a great variety of flavors for these puffs, and they all taste great
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?