Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Allison S.
Bettendorf
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good flavor and they melt very quickly in mouths. Because easy melting fingers get a bit sticky. Also easy to pack.
Sabrina J.
Barbourville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids loved these when they were little. They’re fairly cheap and they help babies learn to grasp and feed themselves.
Kaitlyn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such and easy snack for little ones, my boys love them! Also very affordable and can be taken on the go anywhere you go!
iersten r.
Waukegan IL
Purchased at: Target
My daughter really enjoyed this product. Safe and tasty for baby's and price is very good. I'd recommend this to any mom.
Lacey W.
These ones are so good I would say these ones are the Littles favorites they actually taste super good to you I like them
member-a81b6
I like them because they are small and easy to dissolve in my child's mouth. And the strawberry flavor u can taste nicely
Faith E.
ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this product is great and my son seems to love it also. My three year old also likes them. Haha. Good price also!
Kelsie H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter has been eating this since she was about 5 months! She loves them!! Easy to pick up and they dissolve quick.
Nkauj X.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These puffs are a simple snack for babies because they are easy to grab and will instantly melt into their mouths.
Mahreen M.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Target
My baby nephew is always munching on these. They melt easily in his mouth. Recommend to babies who are teething for sure!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?