Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Donna C.
Larksville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 8 month old loves these. They are a great little treat for at home or on the go. I like that they offer different flavors.
Melissa K.
Petersburg, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids absolutely love these! I can't vouch for how they taste, but they devoured these and I will definitely purchase again
Becky V.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
They tase so good and Melt in your mouth effect so your little ones aren’t at risk. Perfect on the go snack or at home snack
crystal j.
2,057 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand has great products surprisingly I was extremely happy with their products I would highly recommend this to anybody
Esmeralda E.
Houston
Purchased at: Target
These are great for babies who are just learning to pick up food ..my godaon loves these and they are definitely a lifesaver
Breann d.
Purchased at: Walmart
I accidentally grab these and found them weird but good the after taste is horrible. Smell is great. It has a weird texture.
Delfina Z.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack. #Snacks #Baby #Yum. #Strawberry-Apple #Afforable #Loveit
Ann T.
Spokane
Amazing little snacks. Perfect for on the go or laying around at home. Great fruity taste and packed full of vitamins.
Katie H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves these puffs! They are a great snack and are very affordable. I will continue to purchases these in the future.
Christy M.
Milton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect snack! I keep several containers in my diaper bag, cupboards, car, etc. It helps to tide her over until it's dinner
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?