Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Krystal G.
Mount Pleasant
Purchased at: Walgreens
My daughter loves these good for on the go as a quick snack and the do taste really good I would recommend it to all parents
crystal j.
2,057 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand has great products surprisingly I was extremely happy with their products I would highly recommend this to anybody
Heidi B.
Garland, UT
My son loves these. Strawberry is one of his favotite flavores and the parents choice is a great alternative to the Gerber.
Kim C.
Calera, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves these they are such a great snack for him and they are easy to carry around. So definitely buying more of these.
Arvis O.
Daytona beach
My son absolutely loves these! They are a reasonable price and last almost a week. Pros they are cheap, cons they are small.
Donna C.
Larksville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 8 month old loves these. They are a great little treat for at home or on the go. I like that they offer different flavors.
Brittany R.
El Paso, TX
Babies in the family absolutely love little puffs cereal snack! Definitely a go to when our babies are wanting a small snack
Melissa K.
Petersburg, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids absolutely love these! I can't vouch for how they taste, but they devoured these and I will definitely purchase again
Ann T.
Spokane
Amazing little snacks. Perfect for on the go or laying around at home. Great fruity taste and packed full of vitamins.
Delfina Z.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack. #Snacks #Baby #Yum. #Strawberry-Apple #Afforable #Loveit
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?