Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Janie D.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE these ! Both of my children liked these snacks, they were easy and convenient. Also mess free! Now I use them as a Treat for my hamster and he loves them to. Very affordable and easy to find in stores always in stock and have a wide variety of flavors
Tracy O.
Brawley , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My twins absolutely love these! They’ve been eating them since they were 6 months. They are currently 2 and still enjoy eating them as a little snack. Love the price and amount it has. Wal mart always has them in stock
Rachel B.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves the parents choice strawberry- apple little puff cereal snack. It’s a quick and easy snack to take on the go. I would recommend any parents choice products , it’s an affordable brand I trust and love.
Kacey R.
Circleville , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My little one loved these! He loved all the flavors. Perfect size for little fingers learning how to eat and pick things up. Always wanting more. Great price for the size of the bottle that you get. Highly recommended
Lisa S.
NETTIE, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
The kids like to snack on these when we’re traveling. They are healthier and less chance of choking than chips or cookies. They are also cheaper than chips and cookies. So it’s an all around win. And yes my kids are older but it’s not always all about age.
Andrea A.
Lodi, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loved these as a baby, they were the first solid foods I introduced to her. I never had to worry about them being a choking hazard because they desolve so quick. I would eat some every once in a while lol
Kyra M.
Charleroi
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids loved these little snacks! They’re easy to eat for infants and I never had a fear that they would choke on it because it dissolves in their mouth. They seemed to love the taste as well! Would recommend!
Alicia P.
Pittsburgh
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves puffs. One of the few baby foods that does like but she did not seem to like the parents choice as much. May have been flavor related but after wasting a bottle we have not bought them since.
Erika S.
Whitewater, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were so convenient for on the go snacks for my son when he was little. He loved them, they fit in my diaper bag, convenient and affordable. Even now that my son is older he still eats his baby cousins!
BillieJean M.
Fort Hood
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves these. I can’t hide a container from him without him hearing it and comes running. He loves all the different flavors and I love the price so it’s a win win. Sometimes I even eat these with him.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?