Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

Alicia J.
Washougal, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
My girl loves them. They're easy to chew and taste good. We do really love this brand, they have a good selection in baby food.
Alexis M.
Phoenix
Baby enjoyed this very much! Only took about five minutes and the whole thing was gone! Definitely a must have in my household.
Melodie L.
Wahpeton, ND
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love these little snacks they're easy to eat and perfect for when I'm on the go running errands or out with the family
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
My grandson loves these.I have tried them myself and they taste pretty good. Not too expensive and just the right size for him
Melissa M.
Lake Isabella, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Good taste and value. They taste the same as Gerber brand puffs. I purchase from Walmart each month when my kids were toddlers.
Sandra G.
Orange
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very yummy food and healthy snacks. It is organic and has vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the growth of the child.
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are enjoyable and quick snack or breakfast for babies. They love them and they are affordable and I recommend to others.
Melody R.
Midland
Purchased at: Walmart
A good easy, mess free snack that’s easy to give my baby/toddler. Inexpensive, I love parents choice for all kinds of products
NiA S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. They are a great snack on the go for the kids it's affordable and they taste great. I would recommend this
Kendra T.
Mc Dowell, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Puffs are life.
My toddler still likes these on road trips. They are very convenient to pack and store for our life on the go.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?