Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Teresa C.Parents Choice Strawberry-Apple Little Puffs Cereal Snack uploaded by Carolina K.

BY PARENT'S CHOICE #9 in Baby & Toddler Cereals

• Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs? 4 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavor?4 Answers
Bethanie G.
roanoke
Purchased at: Walmart
They were great! The perfect size for small fingers and mouths. They dissolved so they were easy to eat and the kids loved them!
Ashley E.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter liked them so much but she also made a huge mess in the car because she was able to open with no issues. So watch out
Lexie D.
Monticello
The baby loves these so much! Great little snack for long car rides and no worries about a choke hazard they melt in your mouth!
Faith S.
Godfrey
Purchased at: Walmart
Once again a great product to keep with you if you're taking a trip or are going to be somewhere for an extended period of time.
Sarah g.
Myrtle Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
These are awesome snacks for little ones. It keeps my child occupied when we are out to eat or at church. It helps keep her happy
Melanie E.
Monahans , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! Yet my kids love them too lol I always use these for them great easy snacks for LO and very easy for them to eat
Alicia J.
Washougal, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
My girl loves them. They're easy to chew and taste good. We do really love this brand, they have a good selection in baby food.
KeKe P.
103 old villa rica rd Temple, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My 1 year old loves these so much! I know that he can eat these and not choke, which gives me peace of mind! Love these puffs!
NiA S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. They are a great snack on the go for the kids it's affordable and they taste great. I would recommend this
Alexis M.
Phoenix
Baby enjoyed this very much! Only took about five minutes and the whole thing was gone! Definitely a must have in my household.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Did your babies like these as much as the Gerber puffs?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your child's favorite flavor?